Cincinnati Judge goes to jail

latest

It’s funny how there’s the “free muh boii” hollering like when a hoodlum is taken off to jail. Leaving that weave in for 6 more months is not gonna bode well.

Good place for her.

She'll probably do her time then get out and write a book about how screwed up the judicial system is. Ha!

Dammit. I mean, can people NOT learn how to write news articles anymore??? Lead. Important facts. Rest of story. LIKE THAT! I was trying to figure out why she's being dragged out after winning a 2010 election for about 3 paragraphs. You had to get pretty deep to figure out she was going to jail.

Oh this was a funny argument from her attorney.

He said she is needed to care for her elderly mother.

Ah. "Mr. Manson. It says here that your execution will be commuted to life in prison."

"Yeah, Judge man, I gotta dog to feed. So. . . . . . howboutno? I gotta go!"

"A DOG!?!?!? My god. Why didn't you say so. Bailiff - remove those restraints immediately!"

Finally - interesting that the judges ate one of their own. That they had the intestinal fortitude to call illegal illegal robe or no robe.

Unlike in MA where we only have about 3 weeks of Judge Ford in Western MA. He was the prosecutor on this case:

Bernard Baran - Wikipedia

He withheld evidence from the useless incompetent lawyer. It was blatant. No other judge in MA wanted to touch him after it was revealed. I hope painful ass-cancer on the guy. Non-lethal of course. Just really painful. And a complete set of minor painful ass-related issues for the remainder of the MA Courts for not even taking up an investigation.

Back
Top Bottom