• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Check out this steaming pile... Guns.com apparently run by Bloomberg puppets.

Last edited:
And also I could just picture this guy diving for his wife’s purse, putting his finger on the trigger as he pulls his gun from the holster, muzzling the crowd and maybe even negligently shooting someone given the right set of circumstances. The headline: “Concealed pistol owner shoots indoor skydivers; politicians say time to review CCW law.”

This guy has an overactive imagination.

Who was the responsible person he told? If he had so many worst case scenarios running through his head shame on him for not calling the police. Sounds like BS

I walked away and watched him carefully. I warned my wife, “Watch him closely.” If he didn’t happen to muzzle anyone, I was still certain that he’d take off his gun, without a holster covering the trigger, and then place it in his wife’s purse with the trigger unprotected. Some lipstick or a set of keys inside the woman’s purse could shuffle around and…BAM! Another headline.
[rolleyes]

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty soon a nice lady came up to me and said, “Sir, I understand why you’re carrying a firearm, but would you please…”
I stopped her. “I’m not the one carrying. That guy is.”
“Oh,” she said, realizing she was speaking to the wrong person. Thankfully, this responsible and professional woman went and corrected the problem. It was a good thing that she was pro-gun, too, or else a lot of bad things could have happened—perhaps another anti-gun headline.
Wow shit's getting deep here

Where is his article about holder being tried for running a huge illegal gun transfer to the Mexican cartels. Oh yeah I forgot, laws are only for the middle class working stiff not the beautiful people. At some point this two sets of laws bs is gonna come to a screeching halt.

Back
Top Bottom