Cheaper than I remember...

I had today off, so me and the bride took a ride to Kittery Trading Post. Wow, the have expanded their firearms section from the last time I was there. The prices on their used guns also seemed pretty reasonable. I remember them being way over priced the last time I was there. I was eyeballin' a 625 S&W..........I can't justify two in a week though......[crying]

Sure you can. That's what credit cards and secret slush funds are for. [wink]

I've always liked going to Kittery. I've handled a few used rifles/shotguns that I passed on and then kicked myself later for not buying them. I just let my wife drop me off as she heads to the clothing stores and I can easily kill an hour or two there.

Sure you can. That's what credit cards and secret slush funds are for. [wink]

I've always liked going to Kittery. I've handled a few used rifles/shotguns that I passed on and then kicked myself later for not buying them. I just let my wife drop me off as she heads to the clothing stores and I can easily kill an hour or two there.

The last time I did that I came home with a Marlin 336. For some reason my wife hasn't mentioned going back to the outlets recently. [smile]

Gary

I never buy at places more than 30 mins from the house as my NICS check always (100%) comes back delayed (even with me providing my SS#).

I reckon that has saved me a ton of money in impulse purchases.

I never buy at places more than 30 mins from the house as my NICS check always (100%) comes back delayed (even with me providing my SS#).

Thus suggesting that providing the SSN serves no useful purpose, which is something I have long suspected.

So, if you use a local FFL you don't get a delay, but if you use
one further away you DO get delayed? That's just bizarre.

-Mike

I think he's saying that no matter what he gets the delay, so it would be a pain in the ass to go far from home, only to have to come back in a couple of days to pick up his purchase...

Wrath of Mrs

Does your wife tell you about every dress or pair of shoes she buys! What they don't know they can't complain about. Time for men to start acting like men and grow a set!!
Just my opinion....

Back
Top Bottom