Chaotic Scene Unfolds in Downtown Chicago as Teenagers Vandalize Cars and Gunfire Erupts

Looking Back Germany GIF by Black Prez

but the "insurrection" was an existential threat to democracy. Violent inner city riots are merely an immediate threat to lives and property. Furthermore, since those lives in question in the city riots are not the lives of those self-absorbed pussies who were pictured cowering on the floor of the capital building (or was it the house) there is nothing to see here. Call out for more gun control and move on.
that sounds a lot like Jan 6. People just go along w/ the crowd and 'caught up'.

Easy to blame the police, but it’s the court system and liberal DA’s, public schools, 1 parent families and society just sucks .Police are not the problem at all.

Im waiting for cops in these BdCs to just quit. They should make the city eat shit by walking out. You want lawless commies running things thats what you get….
Good ones will quit, scum will enlist, it is just a downward cycle now once crowd gets uncontrollable and rulers only encourage further destruction

So the actual violator is released from all responsibility because he was "just following orders" ?

That is a warped sense of reality, but whatever gets you through the day.
So the actual violator is released from all responsibility because he was "just following orders" ?

That is a warped sense of reality, but whatever gets you through the day.
Reality, small or even mild crimes the cops don’t even bother to arrest people anymore because the courts just let them lose or everything is being filmed and the predators become the victims once the cops are involved, what would you do out of curiosity?

Reality, small or even mild crimes the cops don’t even bother to arrest people anymore because the courts just let them lose or everything is being filmed and the predators become the victims once the cops are involved, what would you do out of curiosity?

You mean what would I do if I was a cop and people were "wilding"?

Nope try again.

Executing people for being in the street?

Would i go to chicago again .. not in a million years

But being outside at night not grounds for killing kids.

The ones doing dumb shit get what they deserve but i seriously doubt that many kids showed up to break into stores something else had to be going on that spilled over
Thank you! I didn't want to have to be the first contrarion.

That being said the correct thing to do here is to get out of the cities if you're a decent human being, defund the police or let them all quit whichever comes first, then shut the cameras off so nature can take its course.

Thank you! I didn't want to have to be the first contrarion.

That being said the correct thing to do here is to get out of the cities if you're a decent human being, defund the police or let them all quit whichever comes first, then shut the cameras off so nature can take its course.
I truly hope not executing kids isn't a contrarian stance

Chicago will follow in Detroit's footsteps:
tumblr_on2kj68Zzl1s9wlvro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovh8nxGM121s9wlvro1_1280.png
Someone recruited me for a job between flynt and detroit... i was like you need to pay me 3 million a year to even consider moving there

Needless to say i did not get it

Back
Top Bottom