• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chaotic Scene Unfolds in Downtown Chicago as Teenagers Vandalize Cars and Gunfire Erupts

Reptile

NES Member
There is currently a significant police response taking place in downtown Chicago due to a large group of teenagers causing chaos. They have been smashing car windows, getting into fights, robbing people, and using mace. There have also been reports of multiple gunshots, and three teens have been shot while attempting to break into the Art Institute of Chicago.

View: https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1647457314494971910

There is currently a significant police response taking place in downtown Chicago due to a large group of teenagers causing chaos. They have been smashing car windows, getting into fights, robbing people, and using mace. There have also been reports of multiple gunshots, and three teens have been shot while attempting to break into the Art Institute of Chicago.

View: https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1647457314494971910

celebrating diversity

Has anyone done a map of all the shithole cites around the country you would have to traverse going from one place to another?

Diversity? I don't see any diversity in that crowd.
crazy stuff that such riots are now the norm. i wonder why and how anyone can still be present in the downtown there - residents, shops, businesses - realistically, i would be out of there straight overnight after shit like that unfolding under my apartment windows. just cut the losses and go.

crazy stuff that such riots are now the norm. i wonder why and how anyone can still be present in the downtown there - residents, shops, businesses - realistically, i would be out of there straight overnight after shit like that unfolding under my apartment windows. just cut the losses and go.

This is what happens when there is no respect, or fear, for the rule of law, the police, or the “justice” system. The result of putting a revolving door on the court system.

Can’t wait until Biden enacts a Rex84 like order. It’s coming.

Wait until he stops Title 42. They are predicting 400,000 illegal immigrants A MONTH. I’m not saying that all of them are bad people but when you let 5 million people into the country without any vetting at all you are bound to get criminals, terrorists, and people that are sick with diseases and/or parasites that aren’t common here.

Greetings from greater Chicago ...

Many of you know that Chicago's getting a new Mayor .. his installment takes place next month. Brandon Johnson, the Mayor-elect, is an uber-woke, uber-progressive BLM "defund the police" leftist wonk.

The head of the Chicago Police Union was strongly opposed to Johnson for Mayor. Here's the CPD Union head's prediction for what Chicago may endure .. and it's not a pretty picture.

Wait until he stops Title 42. They are predicting 400,000 illegal immigrants A MONTH. I’m not saying that all of them are bad people but when you let 5 million people into the country without any vetting at all you are bound to get criminals, terrorists, and people that are sick with diseases and/or parasites that aren’t common here.
The problem with democrats is that if they had a life raft that fit 10 people and there was 50
People in the water, they would allow them all in the boat and it would sink.

36ebba9c-62a3-4f64-89f5-21b68524c6f1_text.gif

Greetings from greater Chicago ...

Many of you know that Chicago's getting a new Mayor .. his installment takes place next month. Brandon Johnson, the Mayor-elect, is an uber-woke, uber-progressive BLM "defund the police" leftist wonk.

The head of the Chicago Police Union was strongly opposed to Johnson for Mayor. Here's the CPD Union head's prediction for what Chicago may endure .. and it's not a pretty picture.

Im waiting for cops in these BdCs to just quit. They should make the city eat shit by walking out. You want lawless commies running things thats what you get….

I would have the police state on the PA. system for everyone to go home.
Then shoot the ones that don't, it would help the future of this Country so much.

Chicago is gone, they citizens had a chance to save the city but they allowed the Teachers Union to elect another woke, incompetent Mayor. After all the Companies leave the city will continue to descend into anarchy and bankruptcy. All part of the plan folks, paybacks for white supremacy. The Leftist Elitists don't understand they're next.

I would have the police state on the PA. system for everyone to go home.
Then shoot the ones that don't, it would help the future of this Country so much.
Nope try again.

Executing people for being in the street?

Would i go to chicago again .. not in a million years

But being outside at night not grounds for killing kids.

The ones doing dumb shit get what they deserve but i seriously doubt that many kids showed up to break into stores something else had to be going on that spilled over

Back
Top Bottom