CCW Point Blank - A First Look

NES Member
So, I have the coolest boss in the world and for Christmas this year he gave me a gift that I can use for the rest of my life..... a seat in Phil Donahue's class, CCW Point Blank.

Phil did a great job teaching the class, and used language / terms that don't require a PhD in b.s. The class was presented over two days and started at 0900 (don't be late). My class consisted of 4 students including myself. Phil explained that he keeps classes small so that he can give his students the proper time, education and most importantly safety that we paid for. Many topics were covered such as applied weapon techniques, home defense and protection, car jacking, concealing methods, reading body language, disarming the armed, live fire drills and firing under stress.

Over the years that I have been shooting, I have read many books / magazines on concealed carry methods and the use of deadly force. Working in the gun industry I have talked to many people and herd many stories of what do do in what situation and all I can say is TAKE THIS CLASS. Much of what I thought I knew was just plain ignorant, and a whole new thought process has replaced these uneducated techniques.

Check it out
www.ccwpointblank.com

Back
Top Bottom