ccl on a mountain bike

Duct taped to the handlebars, opposite my squeaky horn. Move out of the way, pedestrians!

disclaimer: I am not currently in possession of a firearm, nor a bike. Working on the squeaky horn, though!

Back pack or fanny pack. It keeps the gun on you and also gives it some more protection against sweat.

When I bike I carry either my M&P9c in a fanny pack, or my 637 in the same fanny pack or in a pocket holster if my shorts have cargo pockets.

642 in the front pocket of cargo shorts. For me, it's the best place for quick access, protection from mud, and minimal extra body damage when you crash.

I don't carry my gat on my bike bro. If I'm packin my fo-fo I call my moms and she come pick me up. Aight?

Sorry I had to. Haven't rode a bike in years. I miss it. Appendix carry, pocket holster, or shoulder holster depending on weather.

I've actually carried a PM9 in a pocket holster while road biking. I put it in the back pockets of my cycling jersey. This was mostly just to try it though.

For mountain biking, I'd put it in my Camelbak.

I've actually carried a PM9 in a pocket holster while road biking. I put it in the back pockets of my cycling jersey. This was mostly just to try it though.

For mountain biking, I'd put it in my Camelbak.

This is exactly what I do as well. I carry a Keltec P3AT. Fits great in a Camelbak zippered pocket when I MTB or in my center back jersey pocket for when I'm on the road. The only thing though is that I'd recommend you put it into a plastic zip bag if you carry it in your back jersey pocket. The one time I didn't and it was completely covered in sweat.

Some will say this will slow down your response and they are probably right.

Camelbacks hold these little guns well and is the most comfortable but seriously compromise your draw time. An encounter with a feral dog could be an instance where it could matter. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom