carry at B's game, i know this has been asked...

I did a search and couldn't come up with anything.

Anyone ever had any trouble carrying at the Garden? I'm heading in for the game tonight and don't want any surprises.

Do they wand and/or pat down?

Thanks in advance!

I have seasons tickets and have never been wanded, however, they all have wands at the ticket entrances so the possibility is there. I'm not sure what the garden rules are on this, but I haven't had to find out yet. See ya at the game.

I asked a friend that works there last year since I have an LTC and season tickets. The Garden has a "No firearms" policy. If you are caught you will be asked to leave. Odds are you will not be wanded unless it is a high profile game but just know that if you decide to carry, you run the risk of losing your ticket.

I asked a friend that works there last year since I have an LTC and season tickets. The Garden has a "No firearms" policy. If you are caught you will be asked to leave. Odds are you will not be wanded unless it is a high profile game but just know that if you decide to carry, you run the risk of losing your ticket.

I think it's pretty safe to say that all sporting venues be it The Garden, Gillette, Tsongas etc have rules about firearms/weapons.
We'd be better served researching each venue and posting which one, if any, allows any type of personal protection.

My suggestion would be take some self-defense courses and carry non-lethal self defense stuff like Cold Steel's koga, or even those pen-style pepper spray things. Granted pepper spray would still be prohibited, but less obvious than the canister.

Back
Top Bottom