Carhartt

Last edited:
I think they did already
Anyway heres a list of what they still make in USA the rest must be made in some slave labor country
Made in the USA | Duluth Trading Company

Heres Carhart
I just want to say that I am a Duluth guy because of the quality. I don’t know what their Politics are. Or if they use child slaves. Their clothes are top notch and I don’t mind paying a little more for pants or shirts, jackets that are going to last for 10+ years

I just want to say that I am a Duluth guy because of the quality. I don’t know what their Politics are. Or if they use child slaves. Their clothes are top notch and I don’t mind paying a little more for pants or shirts, jackets that are going to last for 10+ years
My deluth jacket is just starting to show its age. I think its going dry rot before I can wear it out. I forget how old it is

Im the same way . If I feel like I will be happy with it and it last (in a clothes wrecker ) for the $ spent Im gtg

My deluth jacket is just starting to show its age. I think its going dry rot before I can wear it out. I forget how old it is

Im the same way . If I feel like I will be happy with it and it last (in a clothes wrecker ) for the $ spent Im gtg
I’ve been wearing their jeans for 10 years. A little frayed at the ankles, but otherwise as good as new. I have a pair of the fire house insulated pants and the will outlive me. Same with the insulated flannel shirts. Amazing quality

Everyone hates cancel culture till someone does something they don't agree with. Only people who should be pissed are their employees.

Everyone hates cancel culture till someone does something they don't agree with. Only people who should be pissed are their employees.
I don't think anyone is pissed. But it's good to know what companies align with your values. If you keep supporting companies who hate you they keep pushing their stupid policies. Posting these threads is valuable to us as a community.

The only thing these stupid companies care about is money. So you need to show them go woke go broke. See the salvation army this winter. They got exactly what they deserved. I feel bad for the people they help. But i feel no remorse for the company pulling in less money

If it was 20 years id be impressed if 115 dollar pants crapped out after 2 years id be pissed
It gets better:
Inseam finished to order, please allow variance of +/- 1".
So, for $115 each, an American seamstress can deliver two pairs of jeans with a difference in leg length of 2"; i.e., order 34", get a 33" and a 35" and be happy you got jeans at all.

That's funny. I stopped buying from them about 6 years ago, when they stopped making black firehose pants in my size, changed their return policy, and I had to repair a pair of gloves that were falling apart when they arrived. Add to that the fact everything faded and shrank on the first wash, so I always had to buy oversize. No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom