Will a Glock 43 fit in Carhartt Pants?

Delkancott

NES Member
I've tried searching online but haven't had any luck. Is there anyone here who wears Carhartt work (duck) pants that also owns a G43? If so, will the Glock fit for pocket carry?

Thank you

Can't speak to Carhartt, but I've pocket carried my G43 with a Taran Tactical +2 magazine base in a Desantis Super Fly in cargo pocket of several different brands of pants as well as front pocket of chino's with no issues.

Which pocket are you intending? I don't own that style but I have worn other carhartt pants and the front pockets have had ample space, however it does bulge noticeably with my J-frame there. I've yet to find a cargo pocket I'd be comfortable leaving a gun in.

Wearing both as we speak. Not quite on the pocket carry. Not comfortable...not small enough.

I wear mine with an IWB holster and just don't tuck my shirt in. Good luck.

I've tried searching online but haven't had any luck. Is there anyone here who wears Carhartt work (duck) pants that also owns a G43? If so, will the Glock fit for pocket carry?

Thank you

What are you shopping for, pants or a gun? If you're shopping for pants, bring the gun with you. I've never had a store NOT let me stick the gun in my pocket, as long as I asked first (haven't tried a shotgun or S&W model 29, but snubbies, LC9s, P238, P239 and the like I've always asked).
I pocket carry a LC9s in Wrangler cargo pants, jeans and dress pants. Tight jeans are out for me due to my sympathy for the human race, but my clothes are in my size and don't make me look like an aspiring rap artist either.

I'm sure it will fit in your pants, most handguns will. It just might fall out one of your pant legs.
Will it fit in a pocket? I don't know. Probably. [rofl]

It fits perfectly in most of my jean back pockets that are relatively slim fit.

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on the Carhartt pant?

Cause mine fits in my Cartharts comfortably with a +2 extension on the mag.

I thought we clothe ourselves around the gun, not gun ourselves around the clothing...??

I mean, yeah, they're AWESOME comfortable but the cargo pants I wear (Wrangler Cargo, Walmart for $19) were purchased BECAUSE I wanted something in which I could comfortably carry my G43 (OR my G26) plus a few spare mags (plus wallet, keys, phone, etc etc.. and these Wrangler Cargo are friggin awesome and extremely comfortable...link below if anyone's interested)....But I don't concern myself with the gun, I concern myself with finding clothing which helps me carry my gun. In other words, I clothe myself around my gun. Ditto when I carry heavier, like my G17. I wear different clothing and dress based on what I'm carrying...

(Those Wrangler Cargo I mentioned, if anyone's interested. The gray ones are dark and conceal gun/mags etc, no printing):
https://www.walmart.com/ip/FAST-TRACK-Wrangler-Jeans-Co.-Men-s-Cargo-Twill-Pants/26848792#about-item

Back
Top Bottom