Can We Organize an EFFECTIVE Protest?

GOAL needs to organize a rally ASAP. we are losing at the legislative, executive and judicial levels. we might as well try our hand at court-of-public-opinion. it's time to get us off our asses as a group and GOAL is in the best position to make that happen.

GOAL needs to organize a rally ASAP. we are losing at the legislative, executive and judicial levels. we might as well try our hand at court-of-public-opinion. it's time to get us off our asses as a group and GOAL is in the best position to make that happen.
They did. Saturday at 10AM.

And before anyone gripes about it being on a weekend with no reps around, it's actually the opposite.

Reps are on vacation this week, but have a special session scheduled for this Saturday.

GOAL rally, July 23, 10AM, the usual spot at the Statehouse front steps.

The one today the NRA is supposed to be sending a couple people and some legislators are supposed to be there

Last edited:
The Gun Owners Action League will be holding a rally at the front steps of the Mass State House this Saturday July 23, 2016 at 10:00 AM
Join us!
See the following announcement from GOAL:
Rally against rogue actions by MA Attorney General Maura Healey, who decided to make hundreds of thousands of law-abiding gun owners “felons in waiting” via her sneak attack action posted this week while the legislature was away.
This Saturday, July 23rd the MA Legislature will be in a rare weekend special session to handle other matters – plan to be at the State House at 10:00 AM
Make your voice heard – Meet with your legislators – Protest the anti–freedom actions of Attorney General Healey.
Also, please note! CALL your legislator TODAY and urge them to join us against the rogue actions of AG Healey.
Click here to look up your legislators contact info.

Whatever we can do in the meantime. There is some petitions out there. Let's get them signed!

Hey,

I just started the petition "Massachusetts State House: Maura Healy to recall her position as Attorney General" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

My goal is to reach 100 signatures and I need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/massachuse...ium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
Stop

Sent from my iPad

Whatever we can do in the meantime. There is some petitions out there. Let's get them signed!

Hey,

I just started the petition "Massachusetts State House: Maura Healy to recall her position as Attorney General" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

My goal is to reach 100 signatures and I need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/massachuse...ium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
Stop

Sent from my iPad

Unfortunately no option in Mass to recall her....Communist State like Mass. Politicians are always thinking ahead.

Last edited:
If "effective" means changing her decision, not likely. IMNSHO OccupySomething, BLM and FSA have raised the protest bar to the point civil disobedience is required to get any attention. Civilized protests are passe at this point. We should try, but I have limited expectations.

Protesting to Gov. Baker is useless. He has no authority over the AG and has said he agrees with her.

Getting the legislature to respond depends upon getting them to see her actions as a threatening over-reach into their space, regardless of the content of her actions. The danger is the legislature amends the law to codify her "reinterpretation".

Long-term, getting recall enabled for state officials might be more effective. One would have to make common cause with non-gun groups with a similar goal.

It's so cute that gun owners are so afraid of losing your ltc if you stand up and make a stink.

News flash, we are one step away from a complete ban and one more step away from confiscation. You don't start raising a ruckus, you might as well hand your shit it now.
this

if there was ever a time to put up or shut up it's now.

If you don't make noise out of fear of losing your ****ing LTC I'm ashamed of you. I'm ashamed to be associated with you and I'm ashamed to call you my countrymen. You're a coward, a pussy, and you DESERVE to lose every ****ing right you think you have.

Back
Top Bottom