Can We Organize an EFFECTIVE Protest?

So, enough bitching and moaning about petty nonsense. 10am on Wednesday. That should give many people more than enough time for a day off request. Is there a way to make this a headline on NES. So that every user sees it?

So, enough bitching and moaning about petty nonsense. 10am on Wednesday. That should give many people more than enough time for a day off request. Is there a way to make this a headline on NES. So that every user sees it?

I was going to do a poll regarding what day, but I can't via my phone app. If you're at a desktop maybe you could? And we can go from there?

We have to make sure the legislature is in session, bring bull horns, PA speakers, block access (keep crossing the street) get in the line to go inside and have all kinds of metal in your pocket, socks, hat and don't take it out (beep - take out one piece and try again), bring empty shell casing and scatter them in 'Gun Free Zones', on the MBTA anywhere that the sheep will see them and call the cops.

We have to make sure the legislature is in session, bring bull horns, PA speakers, block access (keep crossing the street) get in the line to go inside and have all kinds of metal in your pocket, socks, hat and don't take it out (beep - take out one piece and try again), bring empty shell casing and scatter them in 'Gun Free Zones', on the MBTA anywhere that the sheep will see them and call the cops.

Yup

You guys might want to coordinate with Arfcom and any other major forums/facebook groups you can coordinate, get GOAL to send out an e-mail to their mailing list, same with Comm2a.

A saturday protest would be great. Unfortunately next week I have a couple obligations I can't get out of, and I used to drive 2 hours to these things.

Mike

And there just so happens to be session this Saturday at 11AM. It's easily the best opportunity.

To Funny! More excuses being made than anyone actually committing to anything. Not a good day for me, Oh Id be there but I have a super duper important thing to do. Good god Put up or shut up! Who cares why you cant make it. Chances are you were not going anyway.

As distasteful as the Black Lives matters movement is, at least they are out there and not making excuses!

When the Police pull up in front of your house just hand over your guns and be done with it.

Opinions may Vary.

Last edited:
Well I might be at a court hearing (granted Im not really essential, but I need the LOR)... some people cant just "take a sick day."

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

What we need to do is bus a crap-load of our southern brethren in. More people around the country should take notice of this, because they're next!

Few people will show up and it'll just look bad for us, imo.
In the time it's taken for everyone here in this and other threads on this issue, to read thru and post stuff etc, if you add up all the combined time spent, hundreds of emails /texts/ calls etc etc could have been sent.
Instead everyone will log on to NES and bitch about not having the time to protest (etc l... Meanwhile I took a day off from work and was one of the FEW at the Wilmington public hearing a few years ago.

I'm holding off from posting/reading etc anything on NES immediately that doesn't concern this outright violation of my Constitutional rights and will only read and post about THIS issue, period. No funny pics, no sarcastic posts, no "other topics", no Trump stuff, no NES Karma "in" posts, etc etc etc.. and spending my time fighting this...
If people here think this isn't one of the most egregious unconstitutional despicable moves by the filthbags in power then you deserve to be disarmed.

And I'm giving even MORE of my weekly paycheck to Comm2A from this point forward. And I'm NOT wasting valuable time reading or posting to anything else, today and until this is overturned.

I'm 100% serious.

Now, tell me.... who's gonna join me?

Last edited:
In the time it's taken for everyone here in this and other threads on this issue, to read thru and post stuff etc, if you add up all the combined time spent, hundreds of emails /texts/ calls etc etc could have been sent.
Instead everyone will log on to NES and bitch about not having the time to protest (etc l... Meanwhile I took a day off from work and was one of the FEW at the Wilmington public hearing a few years ago.

I'm signing off from posting/reading etc anything on NES immediately that doesn't concern this outright violation of my Constitutional rights and will only read and post about THIS issue, period. No funny pics, no sarcastic posts, no "other topics", no Trump stuff, no NES Karma "in" posts, etc etc etc.. and spending my time fighting this...
If people here think this isn't one of the most egregious unconstitutional despicable moves by the filthbags in power then you deserve to be disarmed.

And I'm giving even MORE of my weekly paycheck to Comm2A from this point forward. And I'm NOT wasting valuable time reading or posting to anything else, today and until this is overturned.

I'm 100% serious.

will you be there Wednesday at 10am?

If we don't block I93 and match to the state house, we might as well skip such a " peaceful" protest. **** this country, there is no law, there is no playing nice. We go there, act like no tomorrow, **** them!

I'm holding off from posting/reading etc anything on NES immediately that doesn't concern this outright violation of my Constitutional rights and will only read and post about THIS issue, period. No funny pics, no sarcastic posts, no "other topics", no Trump stuff, no NES Karma "in" posts, etc etc etc.. and spending my time fighting this...

I'm 100% serious.

See you Wednesday?

I'm taking Wednesday off from work. Boss is going to be pissed, considering I just got back from vacation lol

See you Wednesday?
I will be there. I definitely WILL be there!
Spread the word to every gun owner you know, and every potential gun owner and... Everyone.... I work with several gun owners and they usually come to ME for news/etc especially when sh*t like this makes the news. They come to me cuz they know I'm active and follow it, belong to NES, and cuz they're too G*DDAMNED F*CKIN LAZY to take a day off especially in good weather... But they're literally NEVER too busy to bitch and complain to me about how bad their rectum is feeling after napping through the latest reaming by the filthbags under the Golden Dome or the adjacent offices where the Attorney General slithers under the door every morning.

Back
Top Bottom