Can We Organize an EFFECTIVE Protest?

This foolishness going around on Facebook for today at 5pm is stupid and it's lazy. Clearly "organized" by people who don't think having their rights stripped is more important than work. What good will it do to rally at 5pm after everyone we want to see our rally is gone?! It's also too short notice to gain any traction and gather attendees.

I propose 9am Monday morning. And it needs to be more than just waving Gadsden flags. We need to take a page out of the FSA/SJW/BLM's book and cause some disruption. Either occupy city hall, the state house. Maybe meet at city hall at 9am and march through the streets to the state house.

The FSA keeps on winning and we keep on losing because they have stepped up their game and we haven't.

Last edited:
LOL, the problem with your post is like you said, people have work. The second problem is if you cause a disruption odds are everyone involved will lose their LTC.

The difference between you and the FSA, you have something to lose. I'm not saying something shouldn't be done, but there is a difference.

LOL, the problem with your post is like you said, people have work. The second problem is if you cause a disruption odds are everyone involved will lose their LTC.

The difference between you and the FSA, you have something to lose. I'm not saying something shouldn't be done, but there is a difference.

Glossing over the fact that it's ridiculous that exercising your first amendment rights will have your second amendment rights stripped....

My point is, don't you think your constitution rights are more important than missing 1 day of work? I certainly think so.

Secondly, yes some may lose an LTC. But if enough people show up, they can't jam everyone up. Some people need to take on for the team. That's the sacrifice of standing up for what's right.

This is going to have to be done surgically otherwise we could screw it up for people who know how to legally take on these vultures.

The last thing we need to do is muck up the waters by thinking with our rage versus waiting for something organized.

I'm not a rocket scientist, but I do know what I don't know. Eddie Coyle has a thread where he and others are putting ideas together. There's something in the works behind the scenes and they don't want to show their full hand just yet, but they've been around the scene a while. Let's give them time.

There's one scheduled for Friday at 5pm https://www.facebook.com/events/1132033633535024/

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, today at 5

I know. My original post said that that's retarded. No ones going to show. We needs thousands of people, not a couple hundred, if that many show. And giving people such short notice doesn't let word spread long enough, doesn't let people make arrangements to be there etc etc

And, again, the people we want to see the protest, are home by 5pm. So. Silly all around.

5 PM? Bring popcorn for the pigeons and the squirrels, they'll be the only ones watching.

Everyone else will either be already home or on their way out of the state for the weekend, and the janitors in the state house couldn't care less.

Talk about piss poor timing.

It's so cute that gun owners are so afraid of losing your ltc if you stand up and make a stink.

News flash, we are one step away from a complete ban and one more step away from confiscation. You don't start raising a ruckus, you might as well hand your shit it now.

It's so cute that gun owners are so afraid of losing your ltc if you stand up and make a stink.

News flash, we are one step away from a complete ban and one more step away from confiscation. You don't start raising a ruckus, you might as well hand your shit it now.

Thank you!

I don't know if undermining anyone's effort is a productive measure. I'm going to be there today.

I agree with OP but if there is one today I'm there. I called into work this morning since I was in line at the gun parlor untill after 11pm so I'm available all day. If there is something going on monday at 9 I'll be there as well.
I'll check back in here periodically to see if something comes together before 5.

Ill be standing by for word of the official protest. Sounds like something may be organized for sat?

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Ill be standing by for word of the official protest. Sounds like something may be organized for sat?

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Why does everyone want to do something when no public officials are around to see it or be inconvenienced by it?

The trouble is that for the guy(s) whose LTC gets yanked, they won't be "one step away" from confiscation anymore. Confiscation will happen. Immediately. So, essentially, you're asking tens of thousands of individual gun owners to take that final step voluntarily.

Im not sure I see the point in a number of MA gun owners losing their guns. That's a hell of a thing to ask.

Post #2 has it right. The FSA can cause civil disobedience because getting arrested carries no negative consequence for them. In fact, in their world, it's a positive; it gives them credibility. We are in the opposite situation.

The trouble is that for the guy(s) whose LTC gets yanked, they won't be "one step away" from confiscation anymore. Confiscation will happen. Immediately. So, essentially, you're asking tens of thousands of individual gun owners to take that final step voluntarily.

Im not sure I see the point in a number of MA gun owners losing their guns. That's a hell of a thing to ask.

Post #2 has it right. The FSA can cause civil disobedience because getting arrested carries no negative consequence for them. In fact, in their world, it's a positive; it gives them credibility. We are in the opposite situation.

Again, 1) if many many people show up, they can't get everyone and 2) there's a price to be paid for freedom. Someone needs to take one for the team. Fat load of good your LTC is gonna be when all you guy buy is a break barrel shotgun.

I guarantee, when full on confiscation is announced, these same people will STILL pipe up not wanting to stir the pot for fear of losing their permission slip

Nobody will lose their LTC at a peaceful protest and the suggestion that it is even within the realm of possibility is complete nonsense.

Your right when 380k gun owners in MA can't muster up a few thousand people we are screwed
BUT we do need to organize to a point where we can gather in droves. Which takes a little time.
We need to do lots of things here's just some
1. Do what these other groups do BUS in people from all over
2. We need the "FUDDS " on board.
3. We need to team up with other groups and dig out the pro 2 folks from them. Ex is the LGBT if this group is not pro2 by now I don't know what to do.
4. We need this to be less about what guns we can have and the abuse of power that's out there.

Need a new group Constitutional life matters?

See disadvantage to the pro 2nd groups is our government and lots of the people don't like us and we are not in clouded in their diversity plan...

Again, 1) if many many people show up, they can't get everyone and 2) there's a price to be paid for freedom. Someone needs to take one for the team. Fat load of good your LTC is gonna be when all you guy buy is a break barrel shotgun.

I guarantee, when full on confiscation is announced, these same people will STILL pipe up not wanting to stir the pot for fear of losing their permission slip

Not saying you're wrong at all, but it's shortsighted of you to assume people will blithely step up and be the slaughtered pig voluntarily.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody will lose their LTC at a peaceful protest and the suggestion that it is even within the realm of possibility is complete nonsense.

Maybe, but you saw the line outside FS yesterday. You can't blame people for being freaked.

Your right when 380k gun owners in MA can't muster up a few thousand people we are screwed
BUT we do need to organize to a point where we can gather in droves. Which takes a little time.
3. We need to team up with other groups and dig out the pro 2 folks from them. Ex is the LGBT if this group is not pro2 by now I don't know what to do.
4. We need this to be less about what guns we can have and the abuse of power that's out there.

See disadvantage to the pro 2nd groups is our government and lots of the people don't like us and we are not in clouded in their diversity plan...

Now I'm not sure but with MA with 4mil plus registered voters in MA and 380k gun owners maybe not enough of us show up to vote....?

Maybe, but you saw the line outside FS yesterday. You can't blame people for being freaked.

I can when it's counter-productive and discourages otherwise willing people from unifying under a shared belief - even if the group isn't as enormous as it could possibly be. This isn't going to be a one-time thing. We can and should build and build with demonstrations like a rising tide.

BINGO !

[video]https://youtu.be/mLj-PvU54sw?t=400[/video]

Last edited:
I can when it's counter-productive and discourages otherwise willing people from unifying under a shared belief - even if the group isn't as enormous as it could possibly be. This isn't going to be a one-time thing. We can and should build and build with demonstrations like a rising tide.

Im not disputing that. FTR, I agree with you; nobody's really risking their LTC here. But if you don't understand how panicked some people are, your words won't work. They'll just tune you out. And then what good are you doing?

Not saying you're wrong at all, but it's shortsighted of you to assume people will blithely step up and be the slaughtered pig voluntarily.

I can absolutely assume that. If you have principals, believe in right and wrong, believe in Constitution and limitations on government, then you'd be willing to do whatever it takes to uphold those principals. Otherwise they aren't really principals, now are they.

I'm not worried... I don't have a LTC, I was merely explaining the "lets block traffic and burn police cars like the BLM Folks, that'll get noticed" type of attitude in the first post.

You could have 100k people outside the state house and I don't think it would change a damn thing in MA. The reason the libs get "noticed" when they pull this crap is because it's in the governments best interest to appease them.

The only way to beat this will be in court, it's just like a bogus executive order, it holds weight of law until it's defeated in court regardless of how out of bounds.

I'm not worried... I don't have a LTC, I was merely explaining the "lets block traffic and burn police cars like the BLM Folks, that'll get noticed" type of attitude in the first post.

You could have 100k people outside the state house and I don't think it would change a damn thing in MA. The reason the libs get "noticed" when they pull this crap is because it's in the governments best interest to appease them.

The only way to beat this will be in court, it's just like a bogus executive order, it holds weight of law until it's defeated in court regardless of how out of bounds.

Actually I suggested occupying a govt building. Not destroying public property.

dude...take a look...we already lost it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom