Can someone recommend a good attorney?

I'm looking for a good attorney who could help me set up a NFA trust, and hammer out some things regarding firearms collections. Before anyone recommends Keith G. Langer, I already contacted him, and he doesn't do them [wink].

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

mainheader_nosaul.jpg

Guntrustlawyer.com, David Goldman. He will find you the local you need to execute it.

+1

I know Jeff Crown, the Guntrustlawyer.com affiliate in CT. Jeff said its a good program. The trust is not a standard trust. There is a LOT of stuff that helps with the ins and outs of firearms ownership by a trust, including NFA stuff.

Don

Still looking for someone to draw up a trust for me. So far everyone I've contacted as recommended either doesn't do them, or never got back to me about doing one.

To the op.

Go to guntrustlawyer.com

Its a FL attorney who has come up with a trust with specific language for firearms. I know a guy in CT who is an active shooter and an attorney who after he looked at the trust thought it was so good he became the guys CT rep.

I don't know who the Atty in MA is who does this but the CT guy is a trust and estate lawyer by trade and said it an excellent product. Either way, if you call the guy at guntrustlawyer.com on monday, he can direct you to his guy in MA.

Don

p.s. OOPS. JUST SAW THIS IS A VERY OLD THREAD.

Might want to check with Stateline Guns in NH, they either do NFA trusts or might know of an attorney that can help you do one.

Getting an NFA trust done at a gun ship is SERIOUSLY rolling the dice. The danger is not that you will get arrested. The danger is that if something happens to you, there may be issues with other trustees taking posession of the firearms. The gun shop probably uses Quicken Willmaker which does create a standard trust. But places like guntrustlawyer.com create a trust that has many specific sections particular to firearms.

If you are just going to SBR a $100 AR15 receiver and a $250 .22 suppressor, then its probably a good way to go. But if you are going to invest in any significant hardware, its pure idiocy to go this route. Pretty much any MG justifies a real trust. There are many people out there who paid only about $1000 for a M11/9 years ago, only to find its worth $4500 today.

Don

Back
Top Bottom