Can somebody just email me when it is "go time?"

I used to be a happy warrior with political discussions and discussions about 2A. But now I find that my humor is all gone and whenever I am in a discussion with some hysterical lib wailing about things they know nothing about, I just want to punch them in the neck.

So I need a looooonnnggg break from any contact with any lib. I just deleted my Facebook account (I know, I know. But it is a good way to keep up with my family) and I am going to voluntarily withdraw from any encounter that makes me want to shiv somebody.

So, I will likely be so relaxed and carefree that I might miss the balloon going up. So drop me a note, 'Kay?

I used to be a happy warrior with political discussions and discussions about 2A. But now I find that my humor is all gone and whenever I am in a discussion with some hysterical lib wailing about things they know nothing about, I just want to punch them in the neck.

So I need a looooonnnggg break from any contact with any lib. I just deleted my Facebook account (I know, I know. But it is a good way to keep up with my family) and I am going to voluntarily withdraw from any encounter that makes me want to shiv somebody.

So, I will likely be so relaxed and carefree that I might miss the balloon going up. So drop me a note, 'Kay?

You're not on the email list?

Now, by "go time" do you mean when the new Ipad/Iphone is released or when the "upgrade" Facebook[rolleyes]

All the people in office proposing these abortions of laws JUST got reelected. The "majority" no longer cares for freedom, or "rights' unless its there own "right" to receive a tax payer fund handout
newpatriot_zps0904236f.jpg

Last edited:
Don't worry, you won't miss it, and you won't need an email. You will know it is time when you hear a very loud knock on the door

The "majority" no longer cares for freedom, or "rights' unless its there own "right" to receive a tax payer fund handout

only by 2 million idiotic
smileyquoteunquote.gif
people
smileyquoteunquote.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, you won't miss it, and you won't need an email. You will know it is time when you hear a very loud knock on the door

OPEN THE DOOR, ATF / HOMELAND SECURITY

I couldn't take facebook anymore as well I deleted it about 3 weeks ago, and I have a lot less aggravated discussions now with people who just want to say ar15 bad, glock bad, sig bad, semi auto = auto bad, 100 rounds 1 min lots of stuff they know nothing about.

Andre

I couldn't take facebook anymore as well I deleted it about 3 weeks ago, and I have a lot less aggravated discussions now with people who just want to say ar15 bad, glock bad, sig bad, semi auto = auto bad, 100 rounds 1 min lots of stuff they know nothing about.

Andre

Bahaha. I actually had a ton of friends that didn't say one bad thing about firearms even after shooting. I told people that don't agree with 2A and legally owned firearms to unfriend me. I lost maybe 1 person. But as for assault weapons and retarded terms like that I try to share helpful info and encourage people to get their licenses. Faceplant is just full of libs so I don't take it seriously. Go time wont be for quite some time but I have Michael on a direct line so I'm set.

for every facebook account you delete; i'll make two.

That's what needs to happen.

Remember guys, facebook, twitter, and other social applications were how they sowed decent overseas and it all got started and they were pushed along by your government. When you turn off your facebook you're giving them a weapon much greater than your weapons. You're taking away easy unity.

The worst part is I've noticed that social media is something 2A people aren't very good at. You need to improve. This is the future and you need to be a part of it.

for every facebook account you delete; i'll make two.

[laugh] you win the internet...

as for the OP / others w/ these retards on your drama book pages.... who the eF are you people hanging with? [laugh] don't get me wrong, i have a lot of ma**h***s on the list and old army friends that are about as loonie as they get with the hippy / happy / feel-good stuff on the average day... when the CT incident happen, they were very vocal about the anti-stuff... i didn't even comment.. just scrolled bye.

after about a week, i started throwing up stuff.. -which again, i don't normally do.. but it was starting to get old with the media bias.

*again, my contacts are highschool peeps, military peeps and NES peeps w/ that actually work for a living and NOT part of the FSA (free shit army) who know what i do for a living and my views in real life.

anywho, only two... felt the need to call for gun control / AWB. these are two people who i served with in the past. one is a for infantry guy and the other an army nurse. the infantry guy, who owns guns even said he'd give up his AR-15!!!!! I was like WTF dude? why would you do that? do you think the criminals are go to turn in theirs???? [laugh] the nurse was equally retarded... asking why we (gun folks) are so afraid. bla bla bla.. blaming the guns... not ONE mention of the criminal or the mental health issues.

both gave up eventually and i ended up deleting the whole damn post because I wanted to fly to Germany and then to TN to punch them both in the throat. [laugh]

you gotta filter that shit sometimes.

That's what needs to happen.

Remember guys, facebook, twitter, and other social applications were how they sowed decent overseas and it all got started and they were pushed along by your government. When you turn off your facebook you're giving them a weapon much greater than your weapons. You're taking away easy unity.

The worst part is I've noticed that social media is something 2A people aren't very good at. You need to improve. This is the future and you need to be a part of it.

I had been doing that for years...patiently explaining to every loon about where they are wrong. Explaining things like the Constitution. It. Never. Helps. There is not a single anti that can be switched. The lines are drawn and everybody has chosen sides. We might as well have the war now, nothing else is going to change and we are as well-armed as we are going to be.

I knew that it was time to leave when the dbag that I was arguing with got me so angry that I was trying to remember where he lived and thinking things like, "I will use the knife, it will go slower..."

I have enough stress in my life without voluntarily adding to it.

Here is an idea. Send an email every day it ISN'T go time! Then we will know that its GO TIME when the emails stop coming! A Go Time deadman switch.

goddamn how warped is a grunt to want to give up his rifle?

dude.

he's also an O-bot. 99.9% of the grunts i've served with are Pro2A... even if they don't own personal guns.. the other jobs (MOS's) do have some lefty loonies that hate guns, can barely qualify once a year with a M16/M4 and think they are too killy.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE JOIN? i don't know. but they are out there. GWOT purged a lot but you get these smart folks that join up for college money, student loan repayments that believed they would never deploy too. [laugh]

he's also an O-bot. 99.9% of the grunts i've served with are Pro2A... even if they don't own personal guns.. the other jobs (MOS's) do have some lefty loonies that hate guns, can barely qualify once a year with a M16/M4 and think they are too killy.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE JOIN? i don't know. but they are out there. GWOT purged a lot but you get these smart folks that join up for college money, student loan repayments that believed they would never deploy too. [laugh]

can only "derp", can only "derp".

They will be on the front lines of the confiscation squads.

When it's go time there won't be any Internet or email.

Back-up plan calls for changing the color of the light in the tower of the John Hancock building, we just need to come to a consensus as to what color.

This would be supplemented by a series/relay of "bat signals" run off emergency generators for when they cut the juice (and to warn distant NES'ers).

I know... it won't work during daylight hours, but no plan is perfect and it's not like I'm getting paid to come up with this shit anyways.

Back-up plan calls for changing the color of the light in the tower of the John Hancock building, we just need to come to a consensus as to what color.

This would be supplemented by a series/relay of "bat signals" run off emergency generators for when they cut the juice (and to warn distant NES'ers).

I know... it won't work during daylight hours, but no plan is perfect and it's not like I'm getting paid to come up with this shit anyways.

hot pink.

Back
Top Bottom