Can I have Ammo Shipped to me in MASS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJV777

Banned
I need ammo for a WW2 rifle I have and can only find it out of state is it ok to have it shipped to my home in MASS I have LTC?

thumbnail.aspx

I need ammo for a WW2 rifle I have and can only find it out of state is it ok to have it shipped to my home in MASS I have LTC?

Yes, it's legal, but Marsha likes to threaten the mail order companies with nasty letters, intended to scare them away from selling to Mass residents.
If you know a company that'll ship to Mass, don't post it here, Marsha is watching.

[wave]

Wow,

Guess you have been having some trouble finding ammo. Or even finding the time to join us here. Good luck on locating your ammo. I bet there are a few shops in MA that have the ammo you are looking for in stock.

If you let us know what type of ammo you are looking for, we might be able to help you find it.

Wow,

Guess you have been having some trouble finding ammo. Or even finding the time to join us here. Good luck on locating your ammo. I bet there are a few shops in MA that have the ammo you are looking for in stock.
[rofl]

My advice is to go to the web sites that have the ammo and order it, it may show up it may not!!!

Wow,

IT is even more telling when you go read the posts. His other 2 are locked. Marsha, is that you ?

I just close my eyes and wish really hard, and the ammo appears on my porch. Try it.

I seriously doubt that there is nobody local that sells what you need.

Oh, and IBTL.

Thanks for the response, I will take it as a yes and good luck finding someone. Im not any authority or lawyer just have seen many answers on here. Where is the gun show I will try there, thanks

Thanks for the response, I will take it as a yes and good luck finding someone. Im not any authority or lawyer just have seen many answers on here. Where is the gun show I will try there, thanks
If you filled out your profile folks might be a little more helpful. For example, if you said where you lived, there might be a good gun shop. Ammo is heavy and an ORM-D product so after paying for shipping you might be paying more.

Saying you have a WWII rifle is kind of vague, don't you think? What kind of rifle is it? M1 Garand ammo is readily available, ditto for 8mm, M1 Carbine a little less so, Japanese and Russian ammo calibers a little harder but not uncommon.

Keep in mind that shooting sports owners are a well-established and admirably law abiding community, one that feels persecuted in MA.

Last edited:
Mark at Holliston firearms just ordered some modern manufacture of M2 ball for me
Not as cheap as greek hxp from the cmp, but readily available and won't wreck my WW2 Garand

Gun show is a good bet to find some odd stuff if you get there early and are willing to dig through some crates. Also price out online for what you think you should be paying. I've found 7.7jap at the Wilmington Show for less than the online price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom