Can I have Ammo Shipped to me in MASS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the response, I will take it as a yes and good luck finding someone. Im not any authority or lawyer just have seen many answers on here. Where is the gun show I will try there, thanks

No one mention you are posing as authority or lawyer. Most members will think you're a rat. [laugh]

"Send it" via iPhone V

Ok, so now that I get the Marsha joke, does she or her office really waste their time on NES? They really have nothing better to do? Mass taxpayers are bankrolling this kind of activity? She must really be nuts, certifiably nuts! Moonbat, apes@*t nuts! It seems that Massachusetts gets stupider every day....

Ok, so now that I get the Marsha joke, does she or her office really waste their time on NES?

Probably not her herself, but her minions absolutely do.

[wave]

Hi minions! Go get bent, OK?

Ok, so now that I get the Marsha joke, does she or her office really waste their time on NES? They really have nothing better to do? Mass taxpayers are bankrolling this kind of activity? She must really be nuts, certifiably nuts! Moonbat, apes@*t nuts! It seems that Massachusetts gets stupider every day....

I don't think anyone truly believes that the MA Attorney General herself is trolling NES, but there is an extremely good chance that there are people reading this board that relay information. One of the people that is very up front about his ratting out of people is a MA gun store owner who will proudly tell you how he ratted out competitors to the AG. Are there casual antis trolling the site looking for "see something say something" targets? Maybe, but we err on the side o caution. Too many resources have been taken away from us by people who had good intentions, spreading sources of vendors who ship, only to find those resources gone under threat of lawsuits from the AG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom