• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

***CALL TO ACTION*** YOUR CHANCE TO GET INVOLVED.

The real point is to get to the hearings and, ideally, testify in some form. If you couldn't get to the meeting on 6/16, there's still plenty of opportunity to prepare and educate yourself (and others). We can bitch at each other all day long about ARs vs. AKs or similar BS, but this isn't the time.

I couldn't make it on Father's day (which was also my daughter's b-day) and I was the one who suggested a preparation meeting. So what? I'm researching and writing up my testimony regardless and I'll make at least one of the hearings (hopefully two).

The real point is to get to the hearings and, ideally, testify in some form. If you couldn't get to the meeting on 6/16, there's still plenty of opportunity to prepare and educate yourself (and others). We can bitch at each other all day long about ARs vs. AKs or similar BS, but this isn't the time.

I couldn't make it on Father's day (which was also my daughter's b-day) and I was the one who suggested a preparation meeting. So what? I'm researching and writing up my testimony regardless and I'll make at least one of the hearings (hopefully two).

Honestly it went so well I think we should try to hold another one in a different area for others to attend.

Honestly it went so well I think we should try to hold another one in a different area for others to attend.

If you wanted to hold it at HSC again, I could talk to Dan Hurley. It might be good to head further west though.

Or, I have a VZW Mifi. If we held it at HSC, maybe a Webex could be set up using the MiFi.

If you wanted to hold it at HSC again, I could talk to Dan Hurley. It might be good to head further west though.

Or, I have a VZW Mifi. If we held it at HSC, maybe a Webex could be set up using the MiFi.

I have an "in" at HSC. I know the VP and the rest of the BoD. [wink] (FYI, I am the VP). We can get the place pretty much anytime the indoor range is not scheduled or the clubhouse itself.

I would love to do a session where people actually write letters. We can print them and bring them to the state house in a GIANT pile in September. I have a MiFi, laptop and a couple of black and white printers we can use.

The "ambassadors" need to get out and talk to their clubs/neighbors/strangers/etc. Educate the masses.

I would love to do a session where people actually write letters. We can print them and bring them to the state house in a GIANT pile in September. I have a MiFi, laptop and a couple of black and white printers we can use.

The "ambassadors" need to get out and talk to their clubs/neighbors/strangers/etc. Educate the masses.

Why do you put 'ambassadors' in quotes like that? Is this part of the initiation?

I'd be happy to work on canned text or snippets. I know we don't want to have people sending in the same letters, but if we identify sets of talking points, you can basically say, "pick 3 of 5 things on this sheet. Now put them in your own words".

Or maybe a fill-in-the-blanks type of thing.

Back
Top Bottom