CALL FROM N.R.A @3pm today

Hillary Clinton and the U.N. are looking at a total GUN BAN in the USA

WHAT A F@#KING BITCH

She's the Secretary of State, who's job is to deal with other countries. Maybe she should focus on learning that job instead of pretending to be President.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Treaties that violate the Constitution like that would be struck down by the Supreme Court so fast it isn't even funny. And for something like that, it wouldn't even make it that far.

I wouldn't worry about it. Treaties that violate the Constitution like that would be struck down by the Supreme Court so fast it isn't even funny.

Today, yes. But in 4, or 8 or 25 years? There have been a number of times when SCOTUS has pondered international and foreign law when discussing precedent and at other times during deliberations.

There's a little recent information here which involves Obama's nominee for Deputy AG:

On January 6, Barack Obama nominated David Ogden to be the next deputy attorney general of the United States, the second highest position in the U.S. Department of Justice. Reportedly hanging in Ogden's office at the time of the nomination was a plaque commemorating his victory in a controversial 2005 death penalty case before the U.S. Supreme Court.[1]

That case, Roper v. Simmons, was controversial not only because it determined the constitutionality of the juvenile death penalty but also because, in deciding the case, a narrowly divided Supreme Court relied in part upon the laws and practices of foreign nations as well as other sources of foreign law and "the opinion of the world community."

Although Ogden is certainly qualified for the position of deputy attorney general,[2] the views expressed in the brief he co-authored on behalf of the defendant in the Roper case are troublesome and should be explored during his Senate confirmation hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, currently scheduled for February 5.

http://www.heritage.org/research/legalissues/wm2258.cfm

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I have long believed that there are forces in this country whose views and aims are antithetical to US soverignty, and I believe that they will eventually succeed, at least enough to effectively cede a substantial portion of American autonomy to UN control. And it needn't be as dramatic as seeing UN APCs rolling down the Mass Pike. It happens by degrees, in small and barely perceptible ways, and the enemy takes a long view of history.

Why does Obama want direct oversight of the US census? What is hiding in the "stimulus" bill for funding of left-wing political activist groups? In how many ways are we being sold down the river and we don't even know it? MSM won't say anything about it.

I don't know the story that the OP is referencing, but it certainly seems consistent with the kind of maneuvering that this administration is capable of.

I don't think the Obama Gun Panic of '09 is likely to abate any time soon.

WHAT A F@#KING BITCH

Do you have any reference for this rumor? If true, she needs to be tried and executed for treason. If not, then it's not useful to spread hysterical rumors.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Treaties that violate the Constitution like that would be struck down by the Supreme Court so fast it isn't even funny. And for something like that, it wouldn't even make it that far.

Agreed. Sounds like a fundraising campaign for the NRA to me.

Last time they used this line, in 2006, there wasn't much truth to it.

There's always truth to it. The UN would love to see American citizens disarmed. But they'll do that over my cold, dead body. Oh, wait, the UN doesn't actually have any combat power, so they can't do shit.

Alright, on the realistic side, though, there are far more pressing things to worry about than this.

Here is the one I found.

Although I didn't see a date on it.

The Two Reasons We Must Stop Clinton And Obama
http://www.nraila.org/Issues/Articles/Read.aspx?id=298&issue=015

Sorry for the hideous pic.
HillaryObama.jpg

WHAT A F@#KING BITCH

The UN has been at it for a long time and under Bush they were told to go to hell. I think they even tried to draft some legislation against their agenda in of disarming the US last year.

Is that the same Supreme Court that ruled that private property could be taken by eminent domain for increased tax revenue or a different one?

Unfortunatly there are many gun owners that do and others allow the infringements because we are under penalty of unconstitutional, illegal laws.

At this point, it is obvious that the things that we have been doing to protect and preserve our rights, are no longer working, and therefore something more needs to be done. Therefore, at this point, we all are allowing these infringements and need to move toward a new strategy.

Back
Top Bottom