CA - Another Idiot With A Toy Gun

A Lawndale man wielding a toy, but very real-looking pistol was lucky to be alive Friday after three officers surrounded him in Hermosa Beach and ordered him to drop the gun, police said.

>snip<

Hermosa Beach officers responded at 2 a.m. to a report of a man with a gun.

When they arrived in 10 seconds, they saw Olswang standing in a crowd of people.

"The suspect pulled what appeared to be a Beretta handgun from his waistband, racked the slide back, and wielded it at a citizen in a threatening manner," Higgins said.

>snip<

Higgins said Olswang pulled the gun during an argument with another man over a woman he was trying to pick up.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_15916704

Im very surprised this story didn't end with a "hail of gunfire" from the cops in the 40-55 shot range.

I certainly would have understood considering the normal cop wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a fake and real beretta at 2am

Im very surprised this story didn't end with a "hail of gunfire" from the cops in the 40-55 shot range.

I certainly would have understood considering the normal cop wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a fake and real beretta at 2am

I would have applauded the cops for thinning the heard. One less tard to worry about.

I'm thinking there were too many people near the guy. Otherwise he probably would've gotten shot.

Back
Top Bottom