C&R renewel questionairre

Question 6 of the C&R 03 FFL renewel says

"As required by 18 U.S.C. 922 (g)(5)(B), ATF Form 5330.20 - CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE WITH 18 U.S.C. 922 (g)(5)(B) - has been submitted for EACH responsible person in the firearms or ammunition business or collection activities. (The is a certification of citizenship.)"

answer needs to be a "yes" or "no". My problem is I have no clue what it is reffering to. Any ideas? I already have my C&R so can I assume they already have whatever it is this is reffering to?

Thanks for any input.

Matt

NOPE!

It's a second form where you attest to being a US Citizen and it has to be sent back each time with your renewal or they will not process you.

The form got shuffled in my piles of papers. Found it. Thanks. I dont think they made me do this the first time around.

The renewal form is a pita, I had to fill one out when I moved.

The thing I really didn't like was when they added the how many guns I had bought to the 03's renewals.Last two times I renewed i think that was on there.No need for the CLEO's to know that (and they get a copy).

The thing I really didn't like was when they added the how many guns I had bought to the 03's renewals.Last two times I renewed i think that was on there.No need for the CLEO's to know that (and they get a copy).

So far I haven't had any luck with my C&R in this freaking state, haven't found a company that will send here (not trying to get names like the who ships ammo here threads). On the form I had a simple zero for aquisitions. Love the dealer discounts I get.

Back
Top Bottom