C&R License Question

Anyone here applied for their C&R FFL? Ive tbought about doing it. Money isnt an issue as its only thirty bucks. I am more curious about the process and how long it usually takes.

Anyone here applied for their C&R FFL? Ive tbought about doing it. Money isnt an issue as its only thirty bucks. I am more curious about the process and how long it usually takes.
In the gun laws section there is a sticky about the c & r, sorry cant link on my phone

I've had mine for about a year, so I do not know what the current wait times are. It was about 6 weeks back then.

It's a hell of a lot easier than getting a MA LTC.

It gets you discounts at some online retailers (Midway, Brownells, etc...), but the real savings come with buying C&R eligible guns and having them sent to your home. No FFL transfer fees and wholesale pricing. Pays for itself with the first gun purchase.

If you ever intend to buy even one C&R eligible gun, then it is definitely worth it.

I've had mine for about a year, so I do not know what the current wait times are. It was about 6 weeks back then.

It's a hell of a lot easier than getting a MA LTC.

It gets you discounts at some online retailers (Midway, Brownells, etc...), but the real savings come with buying C&R eligible guns and having them sent to your home. No FFL transfer fees and wholesale pricing. Pays for itself with the first gun purchase.

If you ever intend to buy even one C&R eligible gun, then it is definitely worth it.

I agree 100%. There are many guns on the C&R list that you can order direct. P64 police pistols for 200 - lots of cool guns not on the MASS list.

Back
Top Bottom