C&R help

I got the slap on the wrist too for no SS# and not putting collector in title added 2+ weeks to the process. Bought a cz52 and I am currently shopping online for a Mosin

CZ52 rifle or pistol? Did you use a particular dealer you found was reliable & reputable for your first foray?

I am just starting to like the idea of having a M/91...

To everybody: Is the fear of putting down your SSN the same as having to provide it on ANYTHING written that will leave your posession?

I will be filling out the paperwork soon, and would like as fast a turnaround as possible. I have always put my SSN when buying firearms at local stores, mainly because I haven't applied for the UPIN.

I don't know, Mike. Other C&R pro's here may chime in with more helpful info than I can offer, I'm sure.

My profile on NES is blank, my mailbox and house don't have my name on it, I never put my SS# on FA10 forms for firearms purchases, I pay for things with cash, so, yeah, I can get paranoid easily...

On the other hand, it was the BATFE of the DOJ: How much work would they have to do--walk across the hall to another computer to look up my SS#?

So... I "gave" it to them.

CZ52 rifle or pistol? Did you use a particular dealer you found was reliable & reputable for your first foray?

I am just starting to like the idea of having a M/91...

It was the pistol chambered in 7.62x25. I bought it off a member here on NES. I put up an ad in the WTB section and got my pick of some nice ones. Got to shoot it a few times before buying it which was really nice of the seller

Back
Top Bottom