C&R Handgun Shipped to MA?

I've only used my C&R for long guns so far.
I believe I've heard that C&R handguns don't need to be "on the list".
Question for MA C&R holders, is this correct? Can I order a C&R HG just like a C&R LG, legally receiving it in MA?

Yes, C&R FFL bypasses the testing requirements, List and AG's blessings (although anything made pre-10/21/98 is exempt from AG's regs).

Some dealers will refuse to ship to you, as they don't understand the MA laws and have no desire to try to understand them.

Yep...What Len said. Also, don't forget that they still have to be registered on an FA-10 form. Some places like AIM Surplus won't ship anything to Mass. C&R or not! :(

You can also get machine guns shipped through the mail to your door!! A S&W 76 is considered a C&R,and I just about laughed myself when my friend said he is getting one,not at the gun,but the fact it is a C&R...

All the crap gun laws in MA,and you can get a machine gun shipped to your doorstep..LOL

Obviously you need a MG permit,but still.

There are some places that understand the C&R is federal and our beloved <barf> AG can't do diddly about them. As a suggestion, if you find one that ships to MA on a C&R, please don't list their names. We try to protect those whom the AG hasn't cowered. :D

Lynne said:
There are some places that understand the C&R is federal and our beloved <barf> AG can't do diddly about them. As a suggestion, if you find one that ships to MA on a C&R, please don't list their names. We try to protect those whom the AG hasn't cowered. :D

But you can certainly trust the Moderators to keep the indentity safe from the Blue Meanies, while at the same time sending large amounts of money (that we can't really afford, but so what) to the dealer/distributer.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom