C&R FFL ordering ammunition question

Rockrivr1

NES Member
I'm in the process of ordering my first C&R eligable handgun. It's a CZ-52. While it's pretty inexpensive to order, I've been looking around some of the local shops and seem to be having difficulty finding one that carries 7.62X25 ammunition.

With that said, does having a C&R FFL allow me to order this ammo with the handgun from suppliers or do they stick with the "No ammo shipped to MA" stance?

Just wondering if it makes any difference. Also, if anyone knows of a shop in MA that carries this ammo at a decent price, I'd love to hear about it. So far it's a no at Four Seasons, The Gun Room and Northeast Trading Post.

Last edited:
Ask the C&R dealer as the answer may vary from dealer to dealer.

That is a business decision wrt what they will/will not ship to MA . . . or if the AG got to them, the AG "made the decision for them" . . . in which case I'd doubt that they would even ship the CZ-52 here.

As has been said it can be hit or miss on what people will ship to a MA C&R.

But check with Nickle regarding that ammo.

Its coming around in the form of Wolf Gold and is good ammo IMO. I see it here and there at shops, more so now than before. Try M&Ms in Plymouth. They have a lot of diferent ammo.

Back
Top Bottom