C&R Discount?

So it's my understanding that if you have your C&R that you can hey dealer pricing on the online stores

I recently applied for my C&R to get some older items, and I also just took a reloading class and want to start that. Is it worth it to wait for the C&R to get a discount on ordering all the reloading gear that I need?

It depends,I just a Midway order and it was cheaper without my "dealer" price as I was able to use a "promo code" only available to retail purchases.

I would do you order,look for a promo code (Google) and see if your happy with the price.

Yes, it's worth it. You have to send the vendors a copy of your C&R license. Midway USA, Numrich, Brownells all give dealer pricing on most items. I've never tried Sarco, but they might was well. Remember though that Midway USA will not ship ammo or components to MA addresses. Keep in mind that with Midway, orders under $40.00 incur an additional charge. Still, over the course of the three year term of the license I've found that it paid for itself in discounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed a copy of my signed C&R FFL to both MidwayUSA and Brownells. They both "upgraded" my accounts same day. Very easy.

Yes, it's worth it. You have to send the vendors a copy of your C&R license. Midway USA, Numrich, Brownells all give dealer pricing on most items. I've never tried Sarco, but they might was well. Remember though that Midway USA will not ship ammo or components to MA addresses. Keep in mind that with Midway, orders under $40.00 incur an additional charge. Still, over the course of the three year term of the license I've found that it paid for itself in discounts. Plus of course you can buy C&R firearms directly, which of course is the real reason to get one if you are interested in collecting.

I actually asked Sarco the other day, they said "Our prices are already dealer discounted".

Numrich too, although they don't call it a dealer discount, just a 10% (I think) discount. I was at Sarco in Easton, PA a few weeks ago, but of course forgot to bring any copies of the C&R with me. I should have asked, but didn't. Might be worth a try since they sell both C&R firearms and lots of milsurp parts.

I just got the Brownell's catalog the other day after getting my dealer account with them. Some of the dealer prices are actually quite good.

Back
Top Bottom