Buybacks Aren’t Enough: California Pushes Envelope on Gun Grab Schtick

Finally, some honesty from the gun grabbers, they want civilian to not own guns nor be able to buy guns with the gift card

Now, apparently even the gun buyback isn’t good enough for some California lawmakers who are upset that the gift card incentives that are being traded for firearms could be used at Walmart…where they also sell firearms.

“Those who receive gift cards when they turn in their guns should not be able to buy new guns with those cards, says Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher.

“The aim of gun buyback programs is to lower the number of guns owned by civilians and offer a way for them to sell their guns to a government entity, like a police department, without fear of prosecution. In exchange for the gun, police departments typically will offer cash or gift cards.
“Gonzalez Fletcher introduced a bill this week that would prohibit a government entity from dispensing gift cards to businesses that sell guns. AB 1903, she said, is about making sure the buyback programs are not ‘counterproductive.’

Buybacks Aren’t Enough: California Pushes Envelope on Gun Grab Schtick

Cash for clunkers failed the firsr time. This will too. But, spin will say it is the best solution to further stripping the rights of the peasants.

Now, apparently even the gun buyback isn’t good enough for some California lawmakers who are upset that the gift card incentives that are being traded for firearms could be used at Walmart… where they also sell firearms. “Those who receive gift cards when they turn in their guns should not be able to buy new guns with those cards, says Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher.
Oh nuts! The lefty moonbats finally figured out our plan! LOL!!!!! [party]

LOL. Leave it up to a legislator to try and close a loophole that really doesn't affect anyone anyhow. The big social injustices are long gone. Now they have to pick on any little thing. (Like opening up the girls room to Bubba and his 12" Python.)

Cash for clunkers failed the firsr time. This will too. But, spin will say it is the best solution to further stripping the rights of the peasants.

LOL. I was talking to a client the other day about economics and presidency and he said, "Well, Obama pretty much pulled us out of the last recession." I had to correct him that anything that the Obama administration had done to FIX the recession was already in place by Hank Paulson and the best that Zero could muster was the Cash for Clunkers, which was a de facto attempt at further GM/Chrysler bailout. I said it nice, but he didn't like reality that much. LOL

I have very strongly believe that CA environment is hazardous for the math abilities... And common sense...

Back
Top Bottom