• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bushmaster Predator/SWFA Supersniper

I finally made it out to the range today to sight in the new BM Predator and SWFA Supersniper scope combo. This combination is impressive and shoots far better than I could ever hope to.
Rifle: Bushmaster Predator, mounted on Harris Bipod, sand bag under stock
Scope: SWFA Supersniper 10X42M
Ammunition: Federal XM193
Conditions: Damn cold, no wind
Results @ 100 yards
View attachment 426

The two stage trigger on the Predator is incredible. Very crisp break and fantastic feel. The Supersniper is bright and clear. The oversized adjustment knobs are great especially for a novice like me. If this combo works for me (I'm trial and error and don't really know what I'm doing) then it would be absolutely incredible for a good shooter. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
awesome executive!!! I am about to have the same setup!! I should have my new Bushmaster V match next week and I just ordered a swfa super sniper scope today. What are you using for scope rings? I am looking at a few right now, but not sure what height to get. Congratulations on the new purchase!

Chris, thanks for posting a mini-review/range report. Looks like the rifle is a
winner.

-Mike

What's an SWFA Supersniper? Who is it made by? Cost?

Looks like something I could use on my new Bushmaster

Thanks

http://www.swfa.com/
And be sure to click the "The Sample List" link on the left for trade-ins and such.
The SuperSniper is made by Tasco or a division of them or something.
BTW Executive, nice set up!

Thanks, Jon. I got the tip on the Supersniper from some guy named Derek. Real good advice, I might add. I'll post more info and a few pics tomorrow. Too freakin cold to go back out to the range.

awesome executive!!! I am about to have the same setup!! I should have my new Bushmaster V match next week and I just ordered a swfa super sniper scope today. What are you using for scope rings? I am looking at a few right now, but not sure what height to get. Congratulations on the new purchase!

You better show up at Old Colony with that thing!!!

executive where are the pics? im planning on a rifle like this as my next project...gonna put on one of the new magpul stocks and looking at the RRA fluted barrels on my bushy lower

nice looking setup...i was originally opposed to the plain barrel crown...but that one...i dont hate it...im still thinking of getting the fluted bushy v-match with the flash suppressor though

which mounts did you use? the high medium or low?

which model bipod is it?

i just spent some time on swfa trying to organize things and checking prices and didnt know there were so many options for bipods and the like

Back
Top Bottom