• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bunch of new bills filed - malegislature.gov

Well, apologies for no link, but in searching for the text of Linsky's bill at malegislature.gov, I found about ten new bills on damned near every gun related topic you can imagine, from body armor, storage, and habitual offenders with guns, to a bill that would reinstitute the death penalty if you commit mass murder with a machine gun.
Now that last one I think I can get behind.

Last edited:
Re: Tons of new bills filed - malegislature.gov

Well, apologies for no link, but in searching for the text of Linsky's bill at malegislature.gov, I found dozens of new bills on damned near every gun related topic you can imagine, from body armor, storage, and habitual offenders with guns, to a bill that would reinstitute the death penalty if you commit mass murder with a machine gun.

I can get behind a death penalty for a mass killing period.

GTFO.

why are you supporting ANY new firearm legislation? don't you think we have it bad enough here?

I do think we have it bad enough. But I'm for the death penalty, and against mass murder. So, I don't really care how you do it. Of course, they almost never get these guys alive, so it's really just another exercise is legislative masturbation.

It's also a brilliant piece of hypocrisy.

I do think we have it bad enough. But I'm for the death penalty, and against mass murder. So, I don't really care how you do it. Of course, they almost never get these guys alive, so it's really just another exercise is legislative masturbation.

just makin' sure.

Not to mention, when was the last time an individual committed mass murder with a machine gun? I can't think of one. Though I can think of many recent examples of governments committing mass murder with a machine gun...

Not to mention, when was the last time an individual committed mass murder with a machine gun? I can't think of one. Though I can think of many recent examples of governments committing mass murder with a machine gun...

The civilian-owned versions are much too valuable to use and have confiscated as evidence.

Eh, can't say I support this one. I do believe that if you commit murder your life is forfeit, but do you really want to give the wackos in this state gov't the power to execute people? Given how much of a mess they're making with the powers they do have, do we really want to give them any more?

I'm thinking its not even murder if some treasonist public officials that want to secretly ram unconstitutional laws through without the publics knowledge get what they deserve!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
All I look at are the bills George Peterson has filed as well as GOAL's Bills and who has co-sponsored them. Lucky, all of my legislatures in the past co-sponsored either George Peterson's bill or GOAL's in the past, so they will probably be doing it in this session.

You guys do realize that these idiots think that any black rifle that holds a high cap mag is a machine gun - right?

Yes, but it does specify fully automatic.

And to alchemist's point: fair enough. But you'd probably die of old age before the mandatory appeals were done anyway.

My apologies for opening this can of worms.

Yes, but it does specify fully automatic.

And to alchemist's point: fair enough. But you'd probably die of old age before the mandatory appeals were done anyway.

No, it specifies fully retarded. Yeah, a fully automatic m16/m4 is about 25k....literally. I can't hardly see anyone using this...well ever. AFAIK, it's never happened. Literally. Why are we trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist? One more anti-gun law on the books.

Well, apologies for no link, but in searching for the text of Linsky's bill at malegislature.gov, I found about ten new bills on damned near every gun related topic you can imagine, from body armor, storage, and habitual offenders with guns, to a bill that would reinstitute the death penalty if you commit mass murder with a machine gun.

What about mass murder by bomb? By knife? By gas? Or are those not worthy of the death penalty??

Back
Top Bottom