• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bulletproof Everyone Jackets are so Good You’ll want to SHOOT YOURSELF

Reptile

NES Member
You might not have heard of Bulletproof Everyone yet, but you should have heard of AFA, LLC. They are the producers of the world’s 1st automated speedloader that we discussed in September 2017. Bulletproof Everyone is another project of AFA, LLC’s that is seeking to make bulletproof jackets that are affordable for everyone. So far they are succeeding in that endeavor.

Back in December 2017 they had started an IndieGoGo crowd-funding campaign that had shattered expectations. The last time we checked they were at $88,000 when their original goal was a very modest $25,000. Their bulletproof jackets have since then been finalized and thoroughly tested. If you are wondering how much confidence they have in their product, look no further than the video below. Dallas Jolley, CEO of Bulletproof Everyone and AFA LLC, unholsters his own pistol to shoot himself and continues to sell the product immediately afterwards!

Bulletproof Everyone Jackets so Good You'll want to SHOOT YOURSELF

Group buy? Maybe they’ll knock it down to a modest 20k?

Edit- reading skills lacking. Realize that was funds raised, not cost of jacket, which is $429... back to bed

Last edited:
If you drop your keys in PTown, you're supposed to just kick them down the road until you reach Welfleet

Where a Lawyer from Long Island will file a suit against you for ruining her paddleboard Dawn Meditation Session . . . . . Or was that Great Pond in Orleans ? Climate change moves things around so fast it's hard to keep score . . . .

After looking at their website for a while, I’ve gotta say, this stuff is pretty neat. I thought this was a joke thread at first. I think I was wrong. I’d consider some of their stuff and it won’t break the bank.
It’s like buying good motorcycle gear. 3-$400 isn’t overly expensive in that world. Same price for a US made IIIA Northface lookalike? That’s pretty tempting.

LOL, just as far as Truro will do, but be sure to squat to pick them up.
Rofl 18 years ago almost to the day I was in Key West. I think we were in Rum Runners, and the jamaican singer between songs offered advice to any first time visitors. "If you see a fifty dollar bill on the ground.....dont pick it up mon!"

Back
Top Bottom