BUAS WINTER SEASON

Does anyone have a holster (production division legal) for a Glock 22 that I could borrow for the match tomorrow?

Thank you to ever one at BUAS fo a great winter season. Hats off to you all. BTW: Thanks for the pizza, nice treat to end a season with.

Thank you all that made the matches at Boston happen. You guys and gals do a great job with the space you have and keep us shooting year round.

Kudos to the BAUS crew for a great winter season! Thanks for all the hard work, and I will look forward to seeing you all in the great outdoors....

Another 2 votes of appreciation to the crew at BUAS! Thanks for the fun that didn't include freezing in the snow.

Thank you as well to the BUAS team. It was my first time there and had a great time. Pizza was huge +.

Another vote of thanks. When can we sign up for season #4?

I know - I can't believe this was our 3rd year! Every year, Brent and I say - no more! But you guys make it all worth it. The support is incredible considering the facilities we have to work with and we really appreciate it!

We were thinking of finding a new 'home' but the logistics just aren't making it happen at this point.

Thanks and see you outside!

I know - I can't believe this was our 3rd year! Every year, Brent and I say - no more! But you guys make it all worth it. The support is incredible considering the facilities we have to work with and we really appreciate it!

We were thinking of finding a new 'home' but the logistics just aren't making it happen at this point.

Thanks and see you outside!

I have a truck and trailer to move the gear [wink]

Back
Top Bottom