BUAS WINTER SEASON

Arizona, where you don't need a permit of any kind to carry. I'd think twice about coming back.
Have a nice trip.

AAARGH!!!

Wife called me at 6AM to tell me to stay home because the roads were too bad to travel (she was on her way to work). I figured she was exaggerating. I was wrong. Worst black ice I've seen in the 15 years I've lived in this house - I made it close to a mile before giving up and sliding back home. When I got home, there was a message on my machine from the local PD's alert system requesting all residents stay off the road until the ice is dealt with. I'll bet I'd be fine if I could have made it to the pike. This sux. I hope to see everyone at the next one.

Thanks to the Boston crew that put the match on today! The ice wasn't so bad up near the border. Brent, I did kick your ass again...[smile]
See you next month.
Everyone have a Merry Christmas, and what ever other holiday you may celebrate.

Thanks to the "Crew" for a great match. First pistol match for me since August. Thanks Dan S for the help.. Dies already adjusted [wink]

See you all next month weather permitting.

santa1.gif

And to all a good night

Brent, you need to swap my stage 3 and 4 (death jamb) stages. The score keeper had arrows for his error on misplaced times

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone for coming out today on such an inclement morning. I swear stage 2 were the slowest 16 rounds in USPSA history. Out of 20 shooters, no one shot that stage clean. And Dan S - you only got me by 1/100 of a second on the classifier. Same hits, but I was just a hair behind you.

Have to give kudo's and [kiss]to all of you for the great job you do breaking down and putting away the 'stuff'. The team work is one more thing that makes this such a great sport.

Thanks,

Donna

Thanks Jar. And thanks everyone for coming.

Oh - and if ANYONE has video of me with the toolbox between my legs and is even THINKING about posting it......................... I WILL track you down [devil2] and make the rest of your existence miserable!

Anybody shooting tomorrow have a spare 1.5" belt that'll fit a 32" waist that I could borrow?

Also, any open slots to bring a friend?

Once again, a good time in Boston! I think the most fun you can have legally, with your pants on!!
Thank you to everyone that made our recreation happen.

Thanks everyone for coming out. We had a bigger then expected turnout but everyone was seriously on the ball with taping and resetting and volunteering to r.o. and keep score. The match moved along really smoothly. Once again, we couldn't do it without all of you. And thank you to my personal gremlin on my shoulder reminding me about my front sight. I think it worked, most of the time!

Scores are up on the USPSA site. They'll be up on the N.E. section site as soon as Brent winds down a bit.

Donna- where a the local matches on the USPSA site? I should know this but can't find them!

EDIT: Found them!

Last edited:
Great match today. A big thank you to Brent, Donna, Joe ( you make some awesome props!) and the gang for a good time. You guys do a great job with the space you have and got us all out of there at a reasonable time. See you all next month.

Next month is our last match and I want to thank everyone for making this another successful year. Right now, we're close to full with pre-registered people. I'd really appreciate it if, you pre-registered, but don't think you will be attending the March match, to please e-mail ([email protected])me so I can give the slot to someone else. And, if you think you want to attend and haven't registered, we only have a couple of slots, and may have to go to a wait list.

Back
Top Bottom