BUAS WINTER SEASON

kimmie1911

NES Member
Hi all --- due to my partner-in-crime and I both having multiple other commitments for November, we won't be starting our winter matches until December. The schedule should be posted shortly on the USPSA-NE website (Knuckles[rolleyes]) however the matches will be the 2nd Sunday of the month, December, January, February and March. Again, we will be limiting the number of slots to 20-25. And this year, I'm not being the 'nice guy' saying 'what's one more'[thinking]. The matches really are more enjoyable when we stick to the limit. Once again, pre-registration is required but you can pay at the match. We'd just ask that you let us know at least 3 or 4 days prior to the match if you can't keep your slot so we can give it to someone on the wait list.

Lot's of stuff going on this winter with all the steel challenges and I know we'll be conflicting with a couple of other events but hopefully this will just mean that everyone will have a chance to shoot somewhere!

Looking forward to seeing you all over the winter.

Donna

Well, we know we can count on at least ONE person being there!

We'll post our e-mail addresses for pre-registration shortly (on the NE match site).

Luv ya Rob.

I'm in, too. So you've got 3.
If you will kindly hold a spot for me, I've got a big bag of .40 cal brass you can have.

Well, we know we can count on at least ONE person being there!

We'll post our e-mail addresses for pre-registration shortly (on the NE match site).

Luv ya Rob.

Count on another one. I want to register for the whole season, if possible. Just tell me where to send the check and how much.

As usual, you can count me in for all of them for another season!

I just love you guys so much I can't stay away...

Quite a few of you have asked to sign up for the whole season. Brent came up with a plan - if you sign up for the entire season (4 matchs) we'll charge you $75.00. You can pay at the first match. If you need to cancel for a match, you need to do so by the Thursday prior to that match and we'll refun you $18.35 for that match. You can still sign up for the season without pre-paying but you'll have to pay the regular match fee of $20.00 per match.

Questions? Rob???

Donna - Looking forward to seeing you folks again this winter! Coffee and Donuts as usual?(not that I need the later). Can we register for all of the match at one time? Hey we're inside - no rain clouds!
Bob

Awww - we'll miss ya!

Donna - Looking forward to seeing you folks again this winter! Coffee and Donuts as usual?(not that I need the later). Can we register for all of the match at one time? Hey we're inside - no rain clouds!
Bob

Yup - coffee and donuts - absolutely. HaHa - have you seen the roof at the club - wouldn't be too sure about not seeing rain clouds - although I think we've broken the hex - last few matchs have been sunny for us!

You're all set - if you want to sign up for the entire season you can at the first match - if you want to pre-pay for all of them - you get it for $75.00. Otherwise, you can pay as you go for $20 a match.

Glad you're going to make it!

Donna

That was fast.
BTW - I like you tag - "Freedom Gunworks Shooting Team"
Congrats!

Thank you! I was so honored to get the invitation to join their team.

Since Brent hasn't chimed in - I'm making an executive decision and making you the last one for our first match. Just so long as you promise not to break our lights (sm)

So, fyi everyone - match is full - but you can still e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to sign up and we'll put you on the wait-list.

Donna

Back
Top Bottom