Bruen and New Hampshire

Maxrobot

NES Member
"I heard one town official state, “We are like a business. And, of course, any business can ban guns on its own property.”
How about NO AND HELL NO."
"Applying the Supreme Court analysis, various Federal Courts have held unconstitutional “gun-free zones” in the following cases :
1. Hospitals
2. Public Transportation
3. Places that serve liquor
4. Parks and playgrounds
5. Libraries
6. Places of worship
7. Financial institutions

WTF is Grok smoking now? OR, perhaps, the OP can explain how his post relates to NH.

State preemption is a thing under RSA 159:26. There are no state laws prohibiting anything in the OP's list. Hospitals are often private property and property owners get a say as far as what goes on.

If a municipality violates someones rights under the state preemption, a citizen of that town can sue. Court case precedence determining that a municipality violated someone's rights and 159:26 might be better than the goatscrew of a previous year's bill which got amended so as to restrict rights.

I see one example noted by the pseudonymous article in GraniteGrok (California Refuge) - Hollis, NH - where such an illegal prohibition appears on the town website. Are there other examples?

”The discharge of any firearm, including but not limited to, target shooting, gun sighting, recreational shooting, or shooting competitions. This prohibition does not apply to the discharge of firearms relative to lawful hunting, justifiable self-defense, and shall not otherwise impact a citizen’s right to lawfully possess any such firearm.”

If I lived in Hollis, I’d contact the NH Firearms Coalition and the state NRA representative. Does ”New Hampshire Refuse to Enforce the right to Keep and Bear Arms”? I don’t know if the state has been asked to enforce RKBA against Hollis.

I see one example noted by the pseudonymous article in GraniteGrok (California Refuge) - Hollis, NH - where such an illegal prohibition appears on the town website. Are there other examples?

”The discharge of any firearm, including but not limited to, target shooting, gun sighting, recreational shooting, or shooting competitions. This prohibition does not apply to the discharge of firearms relative to lawful hunting, justifiable self-defense, and shall not otherwise impact a citizen’s right to lawfully possess any such firearm.”

If I lived in Hollis, I’d contact the NH Firearms Coalition and the state NRA representative. Does ”New Hampshire Refuse to Enforce the right to Keep and Bear Arms”? I don’t know if the state has been asked to enforce RKBA against Hollis.
The way I read it, That applies to town owned property.

Ifya don't postem, w'don't readem. LOL

Just don't delude yourself. Conservatives are just as quick to restrict some of your freedoms based on whatever THEY are afraid of. Don't get blinded by "gunzRgood,nuffsed!" and lose your rights in other areas.

Ifya don't postem, w'don't readem. LOL

Just don't delude yourself. Conservatives are just as quick to restrict some of your freedoms based on whatever THEY are afraid of. Don't get blinded by "gunzRgood,nuffsed!" and lose your rights in other areas.
Bro, I've lived here for a decade. I know what's going on. What we don't need is dudes in MA making themselves feel better by telling us what they think is going on.

Milford has something similar, the old police shooting range was shut down due to NIMBYs. My only option after speaking to the AG is to get arrested and take it to court, of course an arrest is grounds for dimissal from my employer so now I shoot in much less safe locations than a range that was actually set up as a range. They also pull BS like blocking class VI roads in town because people use those to go places to shoot. of course knowing where all those selectmen live and work is great information. if only the CoP lived in town and didn't have his address protected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom