• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breonna Taylor killed in her home by police home invasion?

Maybe if Burn Loot Murder werent around, we could actually get more reform and repeal drug laws, no knocks, etc across the country. Instead, youre likely to see more of them now because of the f***tardary occurring.

Allegedly, the reason why Breonna Taylor was struck so many times and the boyfriend not once, even though he was the one shooting, is because the boyfriend allegedly used Taylor as a human shield....This is according to my wife's anti-BLM dentist.....

He said he has been upset about the police bashing and been doing a lot of digging and reading of the event.

Heard that on the "news" this morning. They also stated that the boyfriend admitted that he heard them say they were police, but shot anyway. If that is really the case it's no surprise that the Grand Jury didn't bring any charges.

Hahaha.... this whole incident didn't age well. People bought the initial media portrayal of her story hook, line, and sinker

@Roland Deschain

During your tenure as an LEO what percentage of the folks who you deal with lie to you?

For extra credit, would you rather someone lie to you or just remain silent as is their right???

:)

I was once told that of you lay with dogs you get fleas...that you were the company you kept. If you deal drugs or gang bang your life expectancies drop as someday someone will be gunning for you; a rival, someone you owe cash to, someone looking to rob you, the police; the list is long. Ms. Taylor, while her death was a confluence of consequences and tragic, lived the life and it caught up to her. She played a part in her own demise.

Now, if you want to argue that the war on drugs is too costly and should be revisited, well that’s a story for a different day.

Either way, the mob did not get their pound of flesh so let the organized and financed chaos OOPS I mean peaceful protests commence.

None of this matters anyways, the guy could have kidnapped a child a no (legit) no knock happens, a brown third party dies, and then all these BLM/antifa twats will still lose their shit over everything.

One consistent theme I'm seeing is all of these people that BLM defends, are either shitbags or directly connected to shitbags.

There are literally DOZENS of innocent people in bad police shootings, but somehow or another BLM is not calling for blood in regards to those people. It's like they're trying to normalize
scumbags and insisting that scumbags should be immune from police action. WTAF?

@Roland Deschain

During your tenure as an LEO what percentage of the folks who you deal with lie to you?

For extra credit, would you rather someone lie to you or just remain silent as is their right???

:)

Its a good question. Of the people that I had particular reasonable suspicion that they committed a crime (and ultimately DID) commit that crime.... 100% lie. Generally I could care less if they remain silent or not. I don't need their admission to put the puzzle together... and their lies do MORE to put the pieces together with thing like vide and corroborated witnesses. I always respect the right to remain silent. I'd rather not listen to their bullshit lol

Tucker Carlson showed a video of Uhaul pulling into Louisville parking lot and Antifa/Anarchists unloading their signs and weapons of war from the truck. All young white folks dressed in black and organized. These people are serious and organized, earlier this week Tucker highlighted the Soros connection which caused a freak out on Outnumbered last week. They're coming and without serious force against them they will keep coming. These people are committed anarchists.

Not a good look, at the least.

But note well - based on the actual indictments handed down,
the actual grand jury didn't think that it was actually in any way criminal
for those cops to shoot into that apartment getting raided,
after it began emitting bullets towards the cops,
after the cops started the raid.

If one believes the latest MSM analysis I read.

Maybe the Feds will take offense at something.
They still haven't weighed in.

Which is an indictment of the grand jury itself. The police acted in an obviously criminal manner. With utter disregard who may have gotten caught in the crossfire.

Also, if cops knock, and announce in the middle of the night, what are the chances you will hear them if you are sleeping? Your door coming down will be the first thing you hear. And at that point, its "go time".

The idiocy of these raids is that they create volatile situations where none is necessary. Its all about cops playing dress up and getting to go kick some ass.

When the cops face a real criminal who is actually dangerous, they do things differently. For example, when they caught up with Whitey Bulger, they knew he was probably armed. They knew he would rather go out in a blaze of gunfire and glory than rot in prison.

They did some basic police work and found out that he rented a storage locker near his home. So they had the locker place call him and tell him it had been broken into and to come down to check it out. Bulger drove down there, got out of his car and was swarmed by 20 cops in the parking lot.

No muss. No fuss. No risk to innocents.

The BLM thing is insane. I was in Cambridge last week. I was in an area where a cop I know patrols. A car went blowing by me, ran a red light and then ripped through a crosswalk while someone was crossing.

I gave him a call with the plate number.

His response was "did you see if he was black?"

Huh? was my reply.

If he's black its going to look like harassment. Unless you can tell me he isn't black, I'm not going to run the plate. It leaves a fingerprint that I ran the plate.

I hung up shaking my head. He told me this is common these days.

Which is an indictment of the grand jury itself. The police acted in an obviously criminal manner. With utter disregard who may have gotten caught in the crossfire.

Also, if cops knock, and announce in the middle of the night, what are the chances you will hear them if you are sleeping? Your door coming down will be the first thing you hear. And at that point, its "go time".

The idiocy of these raids is that they create volatile situations where none is necessary. Its all about cops playing dress up and getting to go kick some ass.

When the cops face a real criminal who is actually dangerous, they do things differently. For example, when they caught up with Whitey Bulger, they knew he was probably armed. They knew he would rather go out in a blaze of gunfire and glory than rot in prison.

They did some basic police work and found out that he rented a storage locker near his home. So they had the locker place call him and tell him it had been broken into and to come down to check it out. Bulger drove down there, got out of his car and was swarmed by 20 cops in the parking lot.

No muss. No fuss. No risk to innocents.

I fully agree with this. Most of this nonsense is WoD nonsense.

The BLM thing is insane. I was in Cambridge last week. I was in an area where a cop I know patrols. A car went blowing by me, ran a red light and then ripped through a crosswalk while someone was crossing.

Huh? was my reply.

If he's black its going to look like harassment. Unless you can tell me he isn't black, I'm not going to run the plate. It leaves a fingerprint that I ran the plate.

So what you're saying is, I can commit crimes in "PC" areas safely, as long as I wear blackface?

The cop who hit her fired 4 shots. In the proper direction. Killing her becuase she was directly between the cop and the shooter.

I've got no problem with the other retard being charged, which he was.

The point is she was not shot by the retard. She was shot by the person at the door who was fired upon.

Thats some magic bullet, then. ME found five rounds in her corpse. I’m unconvinced that it’s possible for four shots to make five holes.

Plus there were three cops blazing away. If you want to argue that the cop who killed her only shot her four times, knock yourself out, but it’s an uninteresting detail I don’t find merits arguing.

For the rest, well, I wasn’t in the apartment; I don’t have the first f*cking clue who was standing where. I’ll wait for the cop’s trial and/or the FBI/AG investigation report, rather than buying into whatever stories the media and Internetz are yelling back and forth.

R, but that’s just me.

Thats some magic bullet, then. ME found five rounds in her corpse. I’m unconvinced that it’s possible for four shots to make five holes.

Plus there were three cops blazing away. If you want to argue that the cop who killed her only shot her four times, knock yourself out, but it’s an uninteresting detail I don’t find merits arguing.

For the rest, well, I wasn’t in the apartment; I don’t have the first f*cking clue who was standing where. I’ll wait for the cop’s trial and/or the FBI/AG investigation report, rather than buying into whatever stories the media and Internetz are yelling back and forth.

R, but that’s just me.

Dude, she was a coke dealer.

R, but that’s just me.

I'm talking only and specifically about the bullets that killed her. The 4 primary wounds were from the single officers gun closest to the door.

Dude, she was a coke dealer.

Dude, I have found zero evidence of that. If true, I invite you to back that assertion with a link to a) an arrest record, b) a criminal conviction or even c) a warrant for her arrest.

Associating with a drug dealer is not a criminal offense, nor does it deserve a death penalty.

I'm talking only and specifically about the bullets that killed her. The 4 primary wounds were from the single officers gun closest to the door.

Five primary wounds, as reported on her death certificate. There’s a story that there was a sixth round found in her foot. Dunno. Wait on the me report (if ever made public).

Honestly, if you can’t get such a basic fact correct, why should I accept any of your other assertions?

Dude, I have found zero evidence of that. If true, I invite you to back that assertion with a link to a) an arrest record, b) a criminal conviction or even c) a warrant for her arrest.

Associating with a drug dealer is not a criminal offense, nor does it deserve a death penalty.

Nobody said she deserved to die. We said she's hanging out with people who get in a lot of trouble with the law and also have a history of violence. Thats poor life choices that usually lead to poor life outcome.

Might be a long wait. The guy who's going to trial is going for wanton endangerment for firing blindly from the parking lot outside into one or more apartments, hitting no one in the process. Who shot Ms. Taylor and where she was shot likely won't enter into it.

Why is it our responsibility to educate you? Go educate yourself.

You're right, she was sleeping at the trap house and for years dating a cocaine dealer named Jamarcus because she wasn't in the game. And there was no death penalty here, so not sure what that's about.

So apparently the original boyfriend was a scumbag. But the guy who started the fun was a new guy. Was he also a troublemaker? Apparently is/was a legal firearm possessor. Whatever that means in KY.

So apparently the original boyfriend was a scumbag. But the guy who started the fun was a new guy. Was he also a troublemaker? Apparently is/was a legal firearm possessor. Whatever that means in KY.

The new BF was by brief examination a good guy. No previous arrests. The old BF was a general scumbag. There is also a bunch of previous connection between the old BF, her running drugs for him while he was in custody previously and that a dead body was found in a car rented under her name while she was with the scumbag.

Basically she spent a bunch of years with a violent drug dealer, she got pulled into the drug investigation due to how much she was seeing the BF while in custody and his shady associates. That led to the warrant looking for drugs and related sales activities.

The new BF fired at the door when police were trying to enter. He says he thought they were robbers. Police return fire, not knowing Breonna was in the middle.

This is a complicated situation and WHILE IM NOT PLACING ALL FAULT ON BREONNA, its clear her many poor life choices over a number of years led to deadly encounter.

Don't date drug dealers or people who put dead bodies in your trunk.

Huh? was my reply.

I'm from Cambridge and I'm not even surprised by this. SMH. You know how many times I've been followed? Like they're just waiting...

Back
Top Bottom