Breonna Taylor killed in her home by police home invasion?

Radtekk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I have family and lifetime friends who are LEO at fed, state, or local level. Believe me I get that they end up in bad situations and could use some protection. However, not one of them is a JBT and if they happen to be 2nd gen LEO, their dads weren't JBT's either. I just don't get the whole let's play Rambo + Call of Duty vs. civilians.
maybe they got picked on in school or something. I don’t get it either. Why not just join the military if this is the job you seek?
View attachment 359391
Same answer to both. While I am reasonably confident (used to be certain, but my oh my how times have changed) that many (used to be most but...) cops joined for altruistic reasons, the ones referred to in mountain's post and depicted in Igotid's all share one common characteristic. They're bullies. Bullies like weak victims that can't fight back. Bullies like the sense of power they have over those weaker than themselves. Bullies can't handle real resistance. Normally, punch a bully in the nose and they back off. In the case of bully cops it enrage them further and they use their power and authority to punish you for fighting back.

You'll very rarely (IMNSHO) see bullies volunteering to join the military, because first they'll have to survive basic training and beyond, then potentially get shot back at. Neither feeds their egos and need to be feared.

Way back when, I sold new cars, Toyotas. Had a customer, 5'7",maybe 165 soaking wet, told me he was a local cop. All pumped up because he had finally gotten on the force after applying at 3 or 4 different departments. Couldn't wait to get his brand new Supra out in the road and "tear it up" without having to worry about a ticket, and finally being able to get some payback on the "punk asses" from high school that used to give him a hard time. Once he got started talking it was like trying to put out a forest fire with a squirt gun. He really thought he was sane. I'm glad I only worked in that town and lived 30 minutes away.

Last edited:

Rat187

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Second, to prevent destruction of evidence. If the evidence is physical, such as a drug raid, and the goal is to get the drugs off the street, then surround the place with sirens and flashing lights and uniformed cops. Knock on the door, announce it's a warrant, get on the bullhorn, and wait... if all those drugs get flushed, then mission accomplished. Right?
I lived on St Boltoph St, Boston, so apre-July 68. Junkies hookers and a few 0 Fuc's Vietnam Vets. Before a drug raid the DPW would shutoff the sewer main @ 5am then the drug raid was on. Interesting times

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
7 People Shot at Louisville Protest Over the Death of Breonna Taylor
The protests in Kentucky were prompted by the shooting death of a black woman, who was killed when police entered her home in March.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Breonna Taylor was 'mutilated with bullet holes while in her underwear' says family attorney as protests in Louisville over her cop-shooting death continue
  • Taylor, 26, an aspiring nurse, was killed at night in her apartment on March 13
  • Louisville police shot more than 20 rounds of ammunition into the apartment
  • The police were hunting drug dealers and say they announced themselves first
  • Multiple neighbors say the officers neither knocked nor identified themselves
  • A judge had granted a no-knock warrant, it later emerged, allowing entry
  • Taylor's mother Tamika Palmer filed a suit against Louisville police on April 27
  • Protestors in Louisville for second night running demand justice for Taylor
  • Family attorney Benjamin Crump provided new details in an interview on Friday

Top Bottom