****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

LMA
Awesome. So this man shall forever be remembered as Drain King, who just wanted to snake a sewer pipe, once, on his own terms.

h0wszrbxw5c31.jpg
LMAO thats awesome. I was going to make a reference to SkyKing but wasnt sure if people here would get it

Aley Snackbar
had a plugged bath tub at his camelwatering hole , wifey was all up in his beard about getting it running. Snackmaster gets brain storm and steals a drain cleaning truck to shut Momma chin fur up and let him get back to his camel grooming , Mrs' Homeowner in the mommy van spills he double chi latte on her moo moo and crosses into Snackmaster's lane f===ing up his drain cleaning plans , and then he goes all terrorist on the neighborhood, and gets himself popped by the Long Arm of the Law.

He was out of bullets after shooting only two people? Must have pumped them both with 5 rounds?

OK now that made me laugh!

I'm picturing some narco MS13 trash in the interview room "Yeah mang, I boosted el camion and drove it through la casa, but I only put de 10 round magazines, because more than that, and now the Glock, she is illegal. Look, wey, you can have the Glock over here. It's on the, how you say, roster. Maura don't got shit on me, homes, the vato at the gun store - he is the one who gotta watch his back, gnomesayin? Is uhh is uhhhhh how you call it, regal-ations, homes. It's a frame transfer or something. I got my rights, wey."

Last edited:
OOO das racis! Madre de Dios .

The colorful dialect and patois comes with the culture, not the skin tone, IMO.

Then again, maybe there's an MS13 banger out there going "Ayyyyyy, I'm walkin' here! Fuggettaboutit... C'maaaaaaaan. Eh, whaddya gunna do."

I see El Vato trying to do impressions of President Grumpa "Come on man! " in a heavy hispanic dialect for the win!

Mira, wey, I wan my lawyer, I wan my phone call, and Missy Kamala, la bruha con los ojos locos who take care of the old man, she say maybe I get some kind of free book? They put you the cage, you get the book. Thas what she say. I wan my f'in book.

1624749206721.png

Back
Top Bottom