• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking: Active shooter at St. Louis School

Serapis

Navy Veteran
Fox news reporting two shot with the shooter still at large in the school.

Here we go...

Via twitter: Shooting at Stevens Institute of Business and Arts in downtown St. Louis!!! One person reported injured & gunman shot....

GOD ****ING DAMMIT, YOU USELESS SONS OF BITCHES I HOPE YOUR BALLS SHRIVEL UP AND FALL OFF!

...I swear to christ, I'm going to figure out time travel, just to go back in time and shoot these stupids ****s before they ever have a chance to think about guns.

GOD ****ING DAMMIT, YOU USELESS SONS OF BITCHES I HOPE YOUR BALLS SHRIVEL UP AND FALL OFF!

...I swear to christ, I'm going to figure out time travel, just to go back in time and shoot these stupids ****s before they ever have a chance to think about guns.

I have had dreams of doing the same thing to the sandy hook FTard right in the delivery room just beam in toss em out the window and beam back

- - - Updated - - -

anyone taking bets on the gun? .... ak or glock ?

please don't let it be an AR the sheep will go nuts

Other good news, this was business school, so college age. No kids, so it won't play as well for gun grabbers. Still sucks.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I have had dreams of doing the same thing to the sandy hook FTard right in the delivery room just beam in toss em out the window and beam back

please don't let it be an AR the sheep will go nuts

Maybe that is what happened, and that's why he was that ****in retarded. Use your laser pistol next time...

Any bets on which kind of anti-depressants the shooter was on?

obama-kool-aid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom