Breaking: Active shooter at St. Louis School

As long as it wasn't a bayonet, flash suppressor, folding stock or 8 round mag![frown]

This isn't flashy enough Going to be like the kid that was constantly bullied in school and used a shotgun on the bully after telling people he was going to shoot the bully the day before. That disapeared same day

Dave

funny. dont see a thing about this on any news channel. must not be deadly enough for them to make an ass out of themselves.

GOD ****ING DAMMIT, YOU USELESS SONS OF BITCHES I HOPE YOUR BALLS SHRIVEL UP AND FALL OFF!

...I swear to christ, I'm going to figure out time travel, just to go back in time and shoot these stupids ****s before they ever have a chance to think about guns.

THIS!! its almost to the point where I hate coming on to NES lately. This is my fav website by far and I love it here but man the last month here has been nothing but these *&$#@*& aholes shooting schools and politicians wanting to take our 2nd amendment away. Its depressing as hell when all you wanna do is exercise your right and have fun shooting...rant over!!

Back
Top Bottom