• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

bravo company mod 3 ar pistol grip

greencobra

NES Member
Just a quick little plug for this ar pistol grip. I've been using one of these for a few months now and find it to be a decent grip for the ar platform rifle. As you can read on the bcm site, it has a straighter angle than we are all use to and for me it puts my big hand in a perfect, for me, spot to get finger contact on the trigger where I like it. As a bonus I get better control when firing multiple shots in rapid succession. This grip has a non removable trigger tab. I shoot 3 guns with these grips and on one I had to cut the tab off because of the shape of the trigger guard. I just thought I'd give you all a heads up on these, sometimes Santa is looking for a neat stocking stuffer and you might drop a hint. These guys are 18 bucks, cheap enough I think. And over at the bcm page they have a video up of someones utube review, way more detail than Im going into. Just sayn' is all, it's rare I find an accessory I like a lot for not much money.

I have tried a bunch of different pistol grips, and I am casually switching all of my rifles to the BCM grips, they are my favorite by far.

I have the mod 3 on one of my guns, love it it was designed so you can tuck your elbow tight to your body and reduce your silhouette.
0a7a2adeb18543c99e541e8afd8d4d9c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom