• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bowling pins.

Fixxah

NES Member
Someone has offered me a small room filled with cases of candlepins. Is there any interest for such things nowadays?
If interested, post here or pm and I will arrange pickup. I have not seen the pins but they have been gathering dust for a long time and tge place is shutting its doors for good in June 2024.

WPRC might take them @john1911

If he gets in touch I can get a count on the pins. It may be a lifetime supply for all I know. He would have to come and get them.

Someone has been in touch with the owner and they will be coordinating a meetup at some point. Not sure how many will be left. They are all loosies.

Are they all spoken for? Sounds like fun I’m not too worried about ricochets.

We had a pin shoot at one of my clubs some years back. The RO was hit smack in the middle of his sternum with a ricochet, hard enough to raise a welt.
Yeah, I hear lots of stories like this regarding pin shoots. I was looking at re-introducing them at my club but there are lots of concerns which is understandable.

Anybody out there doing pin shoots that's solved this safety concern ? Anybody got a viable alternative to pins that still works like a pin match (must knock off table) ?

Back
Top Bottom