Bowling Pin Shoot May 28th at Hamilton Rod and Gun -Sturbridge.

I'm going to try to make the shoot, if I can I have a shot timer app on my iPhone your welcome to use. Does anyone have an estimation of about how long will it take beginning to end?

Oh wow, while not reading the threads from tapatalk one discovers that the flyer is available to read...

did anyone make it to the shoot? if so how was it, how'd you do? Ended up scrubbing it because of memorial day travels but looking to make a wednesday night shoot(s)

Thank you to everyone that came to the shoot.
It went well but time seemed to fly by and we didnt get to try all the stage variations I had planned. Still, we got to do rimfire and centerfire stages, pistol, revolver, 22lr rifle and a combination of all three at all the ranges 9yrds - 50 yrds. No timed stages as time ran out out on us...no pun intended. I'll definitely set up another weekend shoot as soon as I can and I will also be working towards a steel silouette shoot this summer too. Our regular pin shoots are 2nd Wednesday of the month 8pm-10pm at Hamilton Rod & Gun in Sturbridge. Guests are always welcome. Only $5 for those evenings.

Back
Top Bottom