• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Bowl Patrol" Alleged Leader Of Neo-Nazi Group Identified As Orangevale Resident Andrew Casarez: Guns taken!!!

Reptile

NES Member
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The alleged leader of a neo-nazi group with a national following is living in Orangevale, officials confirmed.

It’s a new-aged hate group preaching violence online. The “Bowl Patrol” has less than 100 followers but the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office says that’s enough for them to take action.

A heinous act of violence at a church in South Carolina was carried out in 2015 by Dylann Roof. The then 21-year-old murdered nine people at Emanuel AME Church. His crime would go on to inspire others to do the same.

Both Robert Bowers, who killed 11 people at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, and Dylann Roof have been canonized as “bowl saints” by the “Bowl Patrol.” The Southern Poverty Law Center told CBS13 the name “Bowl Patrol” was inspired by Dylann Roof’s distinctive “bowl-cut” hairstyle.

This search warrant it’s the first of its kind at least in the country. As far as how we obtained it and were able to serve it,” Nelson said. “He was posting enough racist rhetoric and propaganda on Facebook that it was concerning that his behaviors could become violent in retaliation.”

As for the FBI, they don’t police ideology. They will only take action if a person threatens violence or actually commits a crime. But the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office wasn’t willing to wait. “Instead of waiting for him to go out and commit acts of violence, per se, they were able to ideally stop it before it started

o_O

One lesson we can all learn from this is never, ever register a firearm!

Ahhhhhhh...Internet Justice

Now, what will the "Internet" say about Biden when her can't remember an interview question?

lmao...we're on a strict no FB diet in my household. not giving the feds anything they don't already know, lol.

he USED to be my dog...literally spent 24 hours a day together before I met my fiancee...now if she's home, i'm chopped liver. he's her damn shadow.
Saves your leg a bit of chaffing I bet.

Not a fan of Nazis but even less a fan of Precrime(tm).

49w2cg.jpg

Nothing illegal or of a criminal nature was found during the search, but Sgt. Grgich was able to get a judge’s permission to seize Casarez’s handgun, a pair of pants and a “racist” t-shirt using a new law enforcement tool called a “gun restraining order,” which was signed by Judge Jaime R. Roman.

The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office is bragging about being the first in the country to seize a firearm using primarily the owner’s political ideology as the excuse.
OMFG [shocked]
It's finally happening. The thought police are now out of the shadows.

Judge Jaime R. Roman (signed the warrant) should be disbarred assuming the article is correct.

Not so sure I believe the article, however. It might be something like an Onion article. Exhibit A:

"That anarchists can now have your property taken from you by the police just by accusing you of being racist on the internet is not a habit that will end with Casarez if groups like the National Rifle Association don’t nip this in the bud."

[rofl]

Judge Jaime R. Roman (signed the warrant) should be disbarred assuming the article is correct.

Not so sure I believe the article, however. It might be something like an Onion article. Exhibit A:

"That anarchists can now have your property taken from you by the police just by accusing you of being racist on the internet is not a habit that will end with Casarez if groups like the National Rifle Association don’t nip this in the bud."

[rofl]
It's sad times when we have to think if an article is genuine or from the Onion[sad]

It's sad times when we have to think if an article is genuine or from the Onion[sad]

Agreed. I'd verify before giving it credence but it is indeed sad that it's entirely plausible. Doxxing red flags are a thing, and are an effective tactic of the left.

Blows my mind that the left is getting a pass on so much. Every time I see anarchists launch a large, exploding mortar type firework at cops, it blows my mind that the cops essentially just take it. To me, such fireworks activate the "don't fire unless fired upon" rule. Return fire justified to respond to incendiary explosives.

Guy sounds like an a**hole, but this might be the first thought crime arrest. Lefties can make up any meaning from anything you say or post, then have you arrested and disarmed. Mr. Orwell, you were so right...

NOW , we see what the true purpose of the red flags were in case there was any doubt.
If I remember correctly there was only one Republican in Ma. that didn't sign on ,Tran I think.
If you see any of the others sucking around your local fun store or club , please give them a polite or not so polite GFYS.

Back
Top Bottom