Bourne, Ma Gun Show 25 & 26 April

Monument Beach Sportman's Club is hosting and Sportmans show on 25 & 26 April. The location is 1/4 mile from the Bourne Bridge after you cross over to the Cape. Tables rentals and walk-ins are welcome. Visit our MBSC web site for more details. http://monumentbeachsports.com/ Regards, BKL

Last edited:
Gun & Sportman's show Bourne, Ma 25 & 26 April

Monument Beach Sportman's Club is hosting a sportman's show on 25 and 26 April. Visit our WEBsite for more details. www.monumentbeachsports.com. Tables are availalbe. Free breakfast for those who have purchased tables for display.

Regards,
Brad

I'm hoping to be helping flotter at his table this year...but I'm getting "snipped" the Friday before. If I'm not lugging around watermelons I'll be there. Stop and say "hi".

Cost per table

The cost per table for the two days is $75 for non-member and $65 for a memeber. Talk to me and I'll maybe sweeten the deal. Table space is still available.

Regards,
Brad

hope it will be a good show, went to one 2 or 3 weeks ago forgot the name it was not very good waste of 4$$ imho best of luck to all that go there. hope that those who are in the bizz make money.

Mapquest doesn't know where Dump Road is in Bourne and the web site doesn't have directions. Anyone have a road I can map that's near it so I can find this place?

Mapquest doesn't know where Dump Road is in Bourne and the web site doesn't have directions. Anyone have a road I can map that's near it so I can find this place?
It is easy to get to.
From the Bourne bridge take rt 28 going towards Falmouth / Woodshole stay in the left lane. Take your first turn around in the hwy. "about a mile or so" Head back towards the Bourne bridge and the dump entrance is on the right and there is a sign for the club there....

I got this off of their site... Hope it helps..

Monument Beach Sportsman Club
Gun and Sporting Goods Show !
Saturday & Sunday, 25 April 0900-1600 & 26 April 0900-1500
Bourne, Massachusetts on MacArthur Blvd ¼ mile south of Bourne Bridge adjacent to Bourne Landfill
The show is open to vendors, members, as well as the public. Tables can be rented for $75 per table (non-member), $65 per member; additional tables are available @ $10.00 discount.
Entrance fee = $5.00 per person
Items for sale by wholesalers, retailers and private vendors will include firearms; “all firearm sales must comply with Massachusetts law” sporting goods such as (hunting, fishing, boating, camping equipment, etc). Anyone can rent a table, even to display and sell sporting items that may have been outgrown or that have been sitting on the shelf for a couple of seasons.
For additional information for the event go to www.monumentbeachsports.com

Just leaving now. It was a nice little show and the $5 cover wasn't bad. Fred was there with all his cool stuff as was John from Liotec. Also saw some farmiliar NES faces [grin]

They had some random reloading stuff and I saw some rifle and pistol primers here and there. No real scores for ammo though.

Went Saturday morning at 9:05 a.m. Parking is included with the $5.
Handguns, one fly fishing table, knife exhibitors, I saw only one black gun S&W AR-15 with carry handle and collapsing stock ($1250-ish). One small ammo table. No line.

Exhibitors and Volunteers at the show were nice and friendly.

SPRINGFIELD SHOW IS NEXT!!! MAY 30 & 31.

Small show. Was hoping to pick up some Jap 6.5 brass but no go. Little ammo there but everyone was friendly anyhow. Guys from my club were there (Sagamore) hanging.

Back
Top Bottom