Bourne HighSchool Lockdown

Just amazing. And to think that as a 11 or 12 year old kid I used to walk through town enroute the dump to shoot rats with a .22 over my shoulder. Can't imagine what kind of hysteria that'd cause today.

Just amazing. And to think that as a 11 or 12 year old kid I used to walk through town enroute the dump to shoot rats with a .22 over my shoulder. Can't imagine what kind of hysteria that'd cause today.

i know exactly what would happen, you would be arrested and they would shoot your dog

Maybe this is the 'gun' in question. [hmmm]

BrownBagLiquor.jpg

Last edited:
"We don't know if that person on the bus was a student or an adult or if that really was a weapon."

But we'll lock down the school, probably many schools, get our names on the news and show how valiant we are. How far have we sunk?

man how many times did you forget to study for a test in school, now all you need to do is say "Gun" or drop an empty shell casing and test canceled and another day to study.

"We don't know if that person on the bus was a student or an adult or if that really was a weapon."

But we'll lock down the school, probably many schools, get our names on the news and show how valiant we are. How far have we sunk?

The problem is that this has become standard procedure these days. If they don't Lock down, then they would definitely get their names on the news with someone asking Why aren't they protecting the children?

Last edited:
Air rifle, confirmed on NBC, after stating what appears to be a rifle 18 farking times........ Things are not as they appear in the news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids, stay away from this school supplies when you shop at Staples/Officemax/Office Depot.

c6e4c395-330d-ffb5.jpg

c6e4c395-3322-f1bd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom