Joint Base Andrews on Lockdown After Reports of an Armed Man Near Base Housing

This is already a couple hours old. No shots fired. No victims. No suspect. Pure panic because one caller said they saw a male with an “AR style rifle with no orange tip” mind you, walking near base housing.

FFS it’s a military base. Even people there are pissing themselves about seeing a man with a rifle. Gasp! The horror. Run for your lives!

This is already a couple hours old. No shots fired. No victims. No suspect. Pure panic because one caller said they saw a male with an “AR style rifle with no orange tip” mind you, walking near base housing.

FFS it’s a military base. Even people there are pissing themselves about seeing a man with a rifle. Gasp! The horror. Run for your lives!
Between my time in the Army and working as a civilian on military bases, the pants shitting “OMG! GUNZ!” Crap even happens there, although less frequently.

We were training on building clearing on some abandoned houses set for demolition. It was great because we could ram the doors, smash windows, etc. some Karen stopped her minivan full of kids and came out to yell at us because we were scaring her and her kids.

“Sure lady, you are so scared of us that you decided to drive over and confront us all by yourself? “

Between my time in the Army and working as a civilian on military bases, the pants shitting “OMG! GUNZ!” Crap even happens there, although less frequently.

We were training on building clearing on some abandoned houses set for demolition. It was great because we could ram the doors, smash windows, etc. some Karen stopped her minivan full of kids and came out to yell at us because we were scaring her and her kids.

“Sure lady, you are so scared of us that you decided to drive over and confront us all by yourself? “
lol Ya I saw glimmers of the pants shitting about guns on base back in the early 90’s. Guys were starting to hide their personal weapons better in their rooms because the CO’s were jacking them up if they found any out. Even locked up in your wall-locker wasn’t allowed anymore. Gay.

Sad.
Spent a lot of time there back in the early 90's.
Ticks and mosquitos ruled the day. Or maybe the mosquitos were at Devons?

lol Ya I saw glimmers of the pants shitting about guns on base back in the early 90’s. Guys were starting to hide their personal weapons better in their rooms because the CO’s were jacking them up if they found any out. Even locked up in your wall-locker wasn’t allowed anymore. Gay.
It may vary some from base to base, but last I recall, guns period were a no no in the barracks. Even in post housing I think they had to be locked up at the MP station.

Back
Top Bottom