• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bourne Bridge Guns and Ammo

Lone Wolf McQuade

NES Member
Drove by yesterday and noticed the sign was gone. Paid closer attention today and noticed the the Venetian blinds are open ( always have been closed), empty counters inside, and a For Sale sign in front of the building it shared with a towing company.

Ooh! New location for Shooter's Outpost!
Call it...

Shooter's South

Drove by yesterday and noticed the sign was gone. Paid closer attention today and noticed the the Venetian blinds are open ( always have been closed), empty counters inside, and a For Sale sign in front of the building it shared with a towing company.
Yes. They moved.

Was there a couple weeks ago.

Perfect location for him would be that bait shop across from Starbucks on the scenic hjghway.

Totally unrelated question, and I haven't been to the Cape in many years: there used to be a good restaurant under the Bourne Bridge call "Quintals", does it still exist?

That's funny. I got a call from him the other day saying he got something in I may be interested in but he didn't tell me they've moved. LOL

I can't afford to buy anything new anyhow. No one told me having kids was going to be expensive! J/K, actually EVERYONE told me that.

260 main st Buzzards Bay across the street from Red Top

Thanks for pointing this out. My company handles their dumpster and it's on my route. I had placed them in sequence where they used to be, not the new shop.

It's been almost 14 years since we've been there. My son went to MMA and we'd go when we went down for football or baseball games. We went there after graduation, which I'm pretty sure was the last time. We were all heartbroken when we heard about the fire. Good to know what they are back and as good as ever.

I had a fondness for their Veal Parm.

I think it's great. Best chicken parm I've ever had, prime rib is great too.

Back
Top Bottom