Boston Police Officer hit by ricocheting bullet

Clearly unsafe for Boston civilians to qualify there for their LTC every six years.

Its an indoor range correct? Almost every time I have been shooting inside while other people have been shooting i've been hit with pieces of jacket.

It's outdoors with dirt berm backstop. I'm surprised that there was a ricochet there with enough oomph to really hurt someone.

Its an indoor range correct? Almost every time I have been shooting inside while other people have been shooting i've been hit with pieces of jacket.

It's an outdoor range.
Northeastern Univ officer
By O’Ryan Johnson**| **Wednesday, October 5, 2011**|**http://www.bostonherald.com**|**Local Coverage
A Northeastern University Police officer was shot tonight by a ricocheted bullet on Moon Island, police said.

The injury happened about 5:55 p.m., said Boston Police. The officer was being taken to Brigham and Womens Hospital for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.

Moon Island off Quincy is where the Boston Police Department has a gun range used to train and qualify police officers.

A call to two Northeastern University spokesmen was not returned.

thank god they sent the helicopter over for a blurry cell phone pic of the scene

A Northeastern University Police officer was shot tonight by a ricocheted bullet on Moon Island, police said. ..

Don't journalists need any training anymore, or editors for that matter? Was she shot or hit by a ricocheted bullet?

Getting hit by a jacket is not 'getting shot'. [rolleyes]

Don't journalists need any training anymore, or editors for that matter? Was she shot or hit by a ricocheted bullet?

Getting hit by a jacket is not 'getting shot'. [rolleyes]

Depends on how many school buses the bullet went through first and if the gun had a hair trigger and used high capacity clips

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

They should charge him with a crime. -Just like a civilian. Would WE be under more scrutiny? I think So. Let the cops be under the same laws as us. Until then, piss on 'em. I'm sick of cops getting special treatment.

Maybe when cops are under the same duress as civilians for every firearm related incident things will change. -Something tells me he won't be declared "unsuitable."

Moon Island off Quincy is where the Boston Police Department has a gun range used to train and qualify police officers.

Notice how they don't mention this is also where the civilians do their testing? Wouldn't want to alarm anyone.

They should charge him with a crime. -Just like a civilian. Would WE be under more scrutiny? I think So. Let the cops be under the same laws as us. Until then, piss on 'em. I'm sick of cops getting special treatment.

Maybe when cops are under the same duress as civilians for every firearm related incident things will change. -Something tells me he won't be declared "unsuitable."

exempt from MA and US laws

Microstamping would be of help for the lawsuit upcoming. Oh wait, it was robably from her gun.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

On a morning report on Channel 4, they neglected to bention that it was the BPD range. If I'd not known it, I'd have thought it was just any other club (location notwithstanding

Almost seemed like they were trying to disavow the PD connection....

Maybe I have to air our the tinfoil hat a bit....

Back
Top Bottom