Boston man guilty of shooting at car while driving with his two kids

Damn...not too far from where I live. At least I know the legal system will sort it out right away and this will never happen again with this individual.

Since 1975 it's been a misdemeanor in mass to have a gun without an fid card in the home or place of work but a felony with a mandatory sentence to "carry" outside the home or place of work. Don't bother saying nobody gets the mandatory sentence bc many do all the time.

In that scenario a person could get a cwof for the misdemeanor so not terrible but also they'd likely get some alternative disposition like pretrial probation.

What if I live or work out of my car….? 😎

Damn...not too far from where I live. At least I know the legal system will sort it out right away and this will never happen again with this individual.
Yea, especially after their public defender negotiates dropping the worst charges, guilty filed for a couple of charges, 1 year jail sentence with 6 months to serve, out in 3 due to good time.
So 3 months to visit his homies, catch up on the latest deals, renew old contacts, yea, pretty sure they'll both be applying to Starbucks as soon as they get out. Mother said they just ran into some bad influences when they were young, but have turned everything around.

Back
Top Bottom