Bob's Tactical - what happened?

Laura

NES Member
My father and I were bummed out last Sunday when we tried to go to the gun club and couldn't -- to many people and it was getting dark so we left and decided to go up the next weekend to Bob's in Salisbury. Well, we showed up at 10:00 today and read the sign: "We're temporarily closed. Thanks for your support." What does this mean - it's going, going, gone? Obviously my father was really pissed because he wanted to shoot badly and didn't get an opportunity last weekend and he was looking forward to it today.

Thankfully, seeing how depressed he was, I opted to keep spending my gas to head back to the gun club to try our luck. The fog burned, the weather cleared, and the day brightened to a really beautiful Autumn morning. In short, we had a blast and went throught two boxes of .22 and two hundred rounds of .38. Not a soul was out there and the two we did see, keep right on going to either the indoor range or archery. But - Bob's - anyone know what's going on with this range? Thanks.

Please look in the Gun Shop forum and you'll see 1 or 2 threads describing the current situation.

Since this thread also belongs in the Gun Shop forum, I am moving it there.

Back
Top Bottom